Death of a 9 year old Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
AUN:kanyehmm:

What's wrong with this guy?:mindblown: blaming the politics now instead of mourning for her. I have seen this guy's youtube channel, and all of em is talking bad about Somalis. Is he not somali?.:ohhh: I think he works for Channel 4 and has his own YT channel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
AUN

But

"Fly dies In Mogadishu"

Jamal osman the Alshabab spokesman goes like "faarmajo is responsible I warned you guys. "

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
AUN

But

"Fly dies In Mogadishu"

Jamal osman the Alshabab spokesman goes like "faarmajo is responsible I warned you guys. "
This guy is a puppet. No wonder he is talking ill of Somalis. A journalist talking like that:bell: 'kheyrlaawe' kulaha:ileycry:. What kind of journalist talks like that? He needs to act like one

Muji

VIP
He is not talking ILL about Somalis @Dalmoor

He is telling the truth about Somali men who go to Kenya and marry young girls only to toss them to the curb after a month!

He is holding the so-called government and their affiliations to account.

Some thing that all journalists do to their own societies but for some reason only Somalis see this as a problem!

If you don’t want a journalist to do his job and report on barbaric behaviour then it’s simple! Don’t commit barbaric acts! We are all tired of sweeping Somalia’s ills under the rug. It’s time to speak up.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This guy is a puppet. No wonder he is talking ill of Somalis. A journalist talking like that:bell: 'kheyrlaawe' kulaha:ileycry:. What kind of journalist talks like that? He needs to act like one

He is not journalist. He gets roasted by his followers. He is clown that gets made fun of daily

he works for Channel 4. he is a journalism graduate. but agree he is kinda retard. why politicize this tragedy.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He is not talking ILL about Somalis @Dalmoor

He is telling the truth about Somali men who go to Kenya and marry young girls only to toss them to the curb after a month!

He is holding the so-called government and their affiliations to account.

Some thing that all journalists do to their own societies but for some reason only Somalis see this as a problem!

If you don’t want a journalist to do his job and report on barbaric behaviour then it’s simple! Don’t commit barbaric acts! We are all tired of sweeping Somalia’s ills under the rug. It’s time to speak up.
That one was indeed correct but I've seen so much ill things that he relates to Somali. So you wanna make generalisation according to one piece fo News outlet There are numerous controversial news that he reports and as you know bad news sells faster and he is being used for some "money". I also said "talking ill of Somalis":cosbyhmm: not Somali men only. I don't know what you mean by that.. you could elaborate if you can. You said we need to ^speak up^, while lurking in Sspot doing nothing about it.:damn: How is that possible?
As they say "action speaks louder than word. And the geeljires quoted "habar fadhida lagdin lafududa" :mahubowtf:.

I don't see it as a problem, but look at him making a tragedy into a political thing. You call that a ^solving way^ to problem us Somalis face? and I see it as a problem, Ok:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He is supposed to be professional and keep his emotions in check.
He is mouth piece for fake news in Somalia and somalis in general.

He created a channel in fb and youtube that is supposed to be impartial to somali issues laakin wuu dhiiqadi.

Probably tribal loyalties?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He is supposed to be professional and keep his emotions in check.
He is mouth piece for fake news in Somalia and somalis in general.

He created a channel in fb and youtube that is supposed to be impartial to somali issues laakin wuu dhiiqadi.

Probably tribal loyalties?
Needs to leave that profession or act like one, simple. He is acting like mistreated citizens protesting. Is a journalist supposed to be that abusive?, the answer is No. Prolly some cuqdad that he's derived from whichever tribe he is, that pretty much likely an answer or a puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts