Dear Somali Queens :"Does it bother you & triggers you beautiful Ladies when A Farah on Sspot uses Nayaa to a fellow male Inorder 2 put females down"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have seen this in action here on Sspot, apparently if the poster is a female or has never identified their gender and you have no way to refute their claims some of us include me restore to "Nayaa " offense.

this offense is of course a way to overcome the failure, but damn it is not fair and kills the authenticity of the debate, we need to change this Feminism hate we male have inside in our culture.

it is stupid and absurd, and the to be honest makes look like we can face an educated and intellectual women as men, that is all I am saying.

😐
1658598673072.png

restore to "N**yaa " offense.
Slanders might use it, but no person from other Somali regions would ever say ''N**yaa''. It's just ugly and cringe. How can anyone who have a bit of self-respect say ''N**yaa'' to anyone?. I feel like I have to punch them in the face and I'm a male.

It's just the ultimate disrespect and ignorance, you can't be any lower than that.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Slanders might use it, but no person from other Somali regions would ever say ''N**yaa''. It's just ugly and cringe. How can anyone who have a bit of self-respect say ''N**yaa'' to anyone?. I feel like I have to punch them in the face and I'm a male.

It's just the ultimate disrespect and ignorance, you can't be any lower than that.

My Ex-HY used to Hate that word, she would ride the hell if someone addressed her as such , I just thought our MJ sisters would be offended by this but damn I forget we MJs have civilized women instead.

thought our MJ sisters would be offended by this
They are offended by this and no Puntite male can address any Puntite female in such a manner. Even Puntite males hate hearing it. it's just blatant disrespect in the Puntite culture.
but damn I forget we MJs have civilized women instead.
They're civilized for hating to hear it while their SL female counterparts don't consider it as offensive AFAIK.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They are offended by this and no Puntite male can address any Puntite female in such a manner. Even Puntite males hate hearing it. it's just blatant disrespect in the Puntite culture.

They're civilized for hating to hear it while their SL female counterparts don't consider it as offensive AFAIK.

I too hate using this disgusting word since Puntites females are better and are defensive towards us to than usless males, MJ males are not as productive as our females, hence why I started this thread topic.

Trending

Latest posts