• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Dear atheists come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Staff Member
Administrator
I would do it now but my mouse is broken and I'm only using my keyboard right now. I have to tab all the way to the box to type this out. :(

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you referring to yourself?
Lol ninkan is persistent I'll give him that, war hooy respect Somali's & their religion for the love of humanity, miise do you consider them your enemy? Are they oppressing you? Must you hate being a Somali?

admin

Staff Member
Administrator
Alright folks, 14 pages of nonsense I have wasted time on. It's not even worth addressing in another thread. @BigGus is banned for the sexually suggestive image of prophet Muhammad and flaming. The rest I do not see a problem with. If a person goes out of there way to flame or get a rise out of people, you will be introduced to the ban button.

Finally, do not start a thread to address another thread, you entitled pricks. It floods the forum. People should also post in the right section, do not post in the generals because you think your thread will get more views, it's basic forum decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.