• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Dear atheists come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

I ❤️ Puntland
Staff Member
You can be without morals and faith all you want but stop insulting our religion and nitpicking things.
I'm sick and tired of these low lives trying to come off cool when we all know In real life you motherlovers are mute.

I don't feel comfortable seeing these atheists talking about the religion. My religion is important to me you fuckers. Leave it alone.

:angryman::angryman:

angrycat

not so sad after all
lol some of them live and breathe discussing religion ironically. it's weird I mean, it's like being devoted to NOT playing a sport :confused:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I'm sick and tired of them wallahi. I'm annoyed that they have the audacity to disrespect our beloved Prophet mohamed pbuh.

You can be without morals and faith all you want but stop insulting our religion and nitpicking things.
I'm sick and tired of these low lives trying to come off cool when we all know In real life you motherlovers are mute.

I don't feel comfortable seeing these atheists talking about the religion. My religion is important to me you fuckers. Leave it alone.

:angryman::angryman:
We talk about Islam online because it just suffocates our family and social lives. You wouldn't hear from us if it wasn't the case. There's a logical reason for keeping a low profile in real life. You're the type of person who would disown her child over religion, which is exactly the type of thinking we deal with on a daily basis. We are less combative with our delusional loved ones, online however is a different ball game. The gloves come out. I couldn't care less about your comfortability and the fact you can't handle the criticism that is based on your scripture. I also wouldn't get into moral arguments, there's a lot unsavory things I wouldn't copy from the Prophet's Sunnah. It's what made me pass on his brand of a moral compass.

Why don't you go back to waiting for Beyonce's HBO special, we all know she wouldn't have a career under Islam. People like you confuse me.

@VicePrez You're wrong on this one bro. I can vouch for every new Somali atheist /agnostic on SS because I helped recruit them.

@Mercury that's a tired argument. Of course we care, Islam surrounds us everyday. Besides it'd be selfish to leave people behind just because we got out. As a Muslim you are familiar with the concept of dawah. This is officially anti-dawah.

Gibiin-Udug

I ❤️ Puntland
Staff Member
Just ignore it. They have the right to say whatever they want.
Actually they don't have the right to insult our prophet scw. They don't have the right to make us feel uncomfortable with their bullshit, and they certainly don't have the right to spew negative shit all day.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
VIP
Actually they don't have the right to insult our prophet scw. They don't have the right to make us feel uncomfortable with their bullshit, and they certainly don't have the right to spew negative shit all day.
They do have the right. None of them live in Saudi Arabia. It's not their fault you feel uncomfortable.

Gibiin-Udug

I ❤️ Puntland
Staff Member
@rational Allah swt is more important to than a so called atheist child. If they didn't believe in Allah swt and they refused to follow his path then there's nothing to say to them. You're so angry. I've noticed atheists are never happy with their lives. So you didn't want to believe in Allah swt, then go somewhere else with your bullshit. Go be miserable somewhere else.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
VIP
What does Saudi Arabia have to do with this. They don't have a right to insult the prophet.:camby:
Because only there would they tell you you can't express you're views on the prophet.They have a right to express their opinions if it makes you uncomfortable then you need to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts