Dealing w/ Loss

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
Has anybody here lost a family member close to them, if you have tell me how you've been dealing with it.
2019 was the worst f*king year of my life. Lost my grandmother and my aunt all in a few months. my grandma was my best friend and my aunt died 4 months later from cancer.

How am I dealing with it?
Barley, but time heals. It’s hard looking in my grandma’s old room. No one expected her to die because she was so healthy and talkative. The next night she died suddenly. My aunt was predicted, she was suffering really bad.

Loosing loved ones make you appreciate life more. My imaan grew so much. Dunya is temporary.

2019 was the worst f*king year of my life. Lost my grandmother and my aunt all in a few months. my grandma was my best friend and my aunt died 4 months later from cancer.

Barley, but time heals. It’s hard looking in my grandma’s old room. No one expected her to die because she was so healthy and talkative. The next night she died suddenly. My aunt was predicted, she was suffering really bad.

Loosing loved ones make you appreciate life more. My imaan grew so much. Dunya is temporary.
AUN, they are in Jannah Insha Allah abaayo.

Asli

igafuuq 2.0

It’s not as bad as my cousins. They lost their mother and grandma at the same time and I cannot imagine that. But my grandma was the one who taught me somali, who lived with me, my best friend. Now she’s not here. I’m slowly loosing my somali fluency too.

It’s not as bad as my cousins. They lost their mother and grandma at the same time and I cannot imagine that. But my grandma was the one who taught me somali, who lived with me, my best friend. Now she’s not here. I’m slowly loosing my somali fluency too.
Allahu Naxariisto to your grandma.

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
AUN, they are in Jannah Insha Allah abaayo.
Thank you wallahi that means so much :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

No one understands your pain except the people close to you. Whenever i mention my grandma died people are like “oh well she was old sorry about that” no one understood my trauma/depression except my parents. Hardest part was no one telling me she died and not letting me go to her room. everyone lied to me as if i was a child. “She’s ok she’s in her room sleeping” burying her and seeing her washed body was painful too

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
But yea. That’s how my experience was coping with loss.

Why the sudden post? Are you ok brutha?

Django

Staff Member
Has anybody here lost a family member close to them, if you have tell me how you've been dealing with it.
Bro its difficult but the thing is life is temporary and we are there for a short period of time.
We all belong to Allah and he will take us when the time comes.

So be patient by doing dhikr and reading Quraan.Pray for the deceased.

May Allah ease your pain.

My father aun passed away in Maroodi Jeex whilst I was approaching my eleventh birthday. Back then I was far more affected by his death, took a while to get over it, and move on. Nowadays I apply the skills he has taught me throughout my early years and move forward with it. In a way, I feel as if he's still here as I look up to him, as he was a Ph.D. graduate. His accomplishments in his life motivate me to do better in my courses. If he can attain such a high level of education what's stopping me from doing the same? Nothing but myself.

Now his death does not affect me much. Yes, it sucks knowing I won't ever talk to him in this dunya again. That is life and was going to eventually occur anyways.

My father aun passed away in Maroodi Jeex whilst I was approaching my eleventh birthday. Back then I was far more affected by his death, took a while to get over it, and move on. Nowadays I apply the skills he has taught me throughout my early years and move forward with it. In a way, I feel as if he's still here as I look up to him, as he was a Ph.D. graduate. His accomplishments in his life motivate me to do better in my courses. If he can attain such a high level of education what's stopping me from doing the same? Nothing but myself.

Now his death does not affect me much. Yes, it sucks knowing I won't ever talk to him in this dunya again. That is life and was going to eventually occur anyways.
AUN to your father. How old are you now?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Aun

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Aun

Trending