DDS Wheat Production

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is Tuli Guleed. Geri Koombe Land

Our Geri Kombe Brothers are doing large scale wheat production.

As puntites we need to streghthen our ties with DDS not the South Central losers. Even when u look at the farm land in hiiraan, Puntland is nearly going to surpass it as it's drying up quickly their land.

@Thegoodshepherd Your the Puntite representative to DDS, you need to update Puntites on wat's happening there.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why wheat when they can farm other crops more suitable for the conditions of africa, a huge misstep in my opinion. Sorghum, millet, cassava and corn should be planted.

Laagite

الداروودي
This is Tuli Guleed. Geri Koombe Land

Our Geri Kombe Brothers are doing large scale wheat production.

As puntites we need to streghthen our ties with DDS not the South Central losers. Even when u look at the farm land in hiiraan, Puntland is nearly going to surpass it as it's drying up quickly their land.

@Thegoodshepherd Your the Puntite representative to DDS, you need to update Puntites on wat's happening there.
Geri Koombe and Harti Koombe should sit together and start a market, we give our brothers favorable deal with Bosaso port and in return we get to become a market priority.

Tuli Guleed weather is similar to Calmadow, gonna have to convince khat farmers in Mirci to ditch khat for wheat.

Laagite

الداروودي
Why wheat when they can farm other crops more suitable for the conditions of africa, a huge misstep in my opinion. Sorghum, millet, cassava and corn should be planted.
Tuli is situated in the highlands, its weather ain't dry or humid bro.

The Somali region produces mostly cereals including sorghum. I don't think the conditions are well suited for the other crops you named but they are in southern Somalia

Waa dhul Samaroone imow, walaahay sidii Jaarso Oromo loogalay baadan ogeyn. My Awoowe is buried in there.
Am I getting misinformation? No offense but I dont trust Daaroods on this Forum, you niggas are claiming tuulooyin in Eritrea, Oman and Kenya(Isiolo). But I need to re do my numbers if Geri live that far up North.

@Sophisticate is Tuli Guleed dhul Samaroon?I let you settle this for me.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Am I getting misinformation? No offense but I dont trust Daaroods on this Forum, you niggas are claiming tuulooyin in Eritrea, Oman and Kenya(Isiolo). But I need to re do my numbers if Geri live that far up North.

@Sophisticate is Tuli Guleed dhul Samaroon?I let you settle this for me.
Eritrea unukaa leh boowe
Polish_20221012_213009072.png
512px-Eritrea_physical_map.svg.png

None of those are Somali consumed crops except for sorghum and that is gaajo

None of those are Somali consumed crops except for sorghum and that is gaajo

Flour comes from wheat. Pasta or Spaghetti and bread also come from wheat as well. People can also consume wheat by itself. But in reality, wheat has many uses.

Sorghum being gaajo? It has many nutrients, and people actually use it in many ways. People who consume rice imported from overseas are calling sorghum gaajo. It is a native stable food that has many nutrients over rice.

Flour comes from wheat. Pasta or Spaghetti and bread also come from wheat as well. People can also consume wheat by itself. But in reality, wheat has many uses.

Sorghum being gaajo? It has many nutrients, and people actually use it in many ways. People who consume rice imported from overseas are calling sorghum gaajo. It is a native stable food that has many nutrients over rice.

it’s famine food. If you gave a choice between wheat and sorghum most people would choose wheat

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg PL was a an official government with it's flag raising high, but the somali flag came down in 91 and PL restored it in 2006. Calaka somaliyeed 91 illa 2006 wuu ka baxay aduunka.

The colors of Puntland stands for

Blue = Somali
White = Somali at peace NABAD AH
Green = Somali prosperity, noolal, horusocod, horumar, etc

We don't accept anything less then that

311234386_430832292499009_4927595527544782373_n.jpg

Last edited:
What is famine food? I doubt you've ever seen where people farm. Just like maize, sorghum has been farmed in the Horn for a millennia. Go read a book!

if you give the average person a choice between wheat and sorghum they will take wheat. Cope and seethe and cry, but one is superior to the other

Trending

Latest posts