Database of Somali names boys & girls

The other thread asking what we'd name our sons got me thinking about how original and pure Somali names are literally dying out as more and more new parents give their kids Arab names. What makes it worse is many don't name their kids Arabic names that have some relation to Islam like Maxamed and Cabdullaahi or Caasha and Faadumo, which would be understandable and ok, but rather Arabic names like Fahad, Muhannad, Zayn, Rayaan, Kanza, Caaliya, Sabriina, etc.

Can you imagine a Saudi or Yemeni naming his sons Caydiid, Raage or Liibaan or his daughters Hodan, Filsan or Ilwaad? The thought itself is ludicrous.So wth then is wrong with us? It's time for us awakened Somalis to fight against the 'Arabization' or 'Semetisization' of our Cushitic culture, and preserving our names is one of the main battles. Below I'm going to list pure names of Somali Cushitic origin. I hope this thread is stickied so it can serve as a resource for young Somali couples looking to name their babies. Of course the following lists are not exhaustive, but I'm going to try and cover as much names as I can. If by any chance there are names you feel aren't original Somali names please point them out. Also feel free to add Somali names that I have missed.

Boy names

The 'diid' names - Xildiid, Caydiid, Saxardiid, Gamadiid, Qaybdiid, Keenadiid
The 'leh' names, even though the h in 'leh' is dropped - Samaale, Geelle, Sugulle, Buraale, Ducaale, Rooble, Cosoble, Guutaale, Carraale, Cawaale, Ayaanle, Cigalle, Bullaale
The 'doon' names - Abtidoon, Bahdoon, Shirdoon, Coldoon, Samadoon, Gobdoon, Geeldoon
The 'ow' names - Culusow, Fiidow, Tooxow, Yalaxow
Kulmiye
Xandulle
Samatar
Geeddi
Keynaan
Mooge
Kaahiye
Hurre
Suudi
Galaal
Samakaab