Daroods are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Except for MJs ofcourse. Allah swt gave us brain to think alhamdulillah. We are the chosen tribe. Everywhere we go, it becomes blessed.
If you all worked together instead of ing and crying about others. Somalia would be all yours but nooo s and Marehan only know how to talk crap about MJs.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As much as I find some Dhulbahantes and Marehans annoying as f*ck and their hate for everything Majeerteen strange, they are still family. My blood boils when non Daroods slander and even harm them. At the end of the day we are all Daroods. Yes as a family, we will indeed bicker and at times, sadly come into armed conflict, but blood is thicker than politics. I will always take a bullet for a Marehan and Dhulbahante even if they wouldn't return the favour.

In my opinion, a Darood, has a free pass to take shots at any Darood sub clans as it's their family but for outsiders, different rules apply.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
somalia was ours ones upon a time you had to go and f*ck it up:camby:
i swear i think mj are spy sent by other clans to sabotage from the inside:mindblown:
is ridiculous how much they sabotage and back stab other darod sub clans and then talk about unity:mindblown:
list of mj backstabbing victims
merahan
dhulbahante
ogaden
lelkase
warsangeli
:mindblown:
now compare that to how many times they fucked over other clans
habar gidir
now list of sub clans they helped
abgaal
isaaq
ogaden(lip service):lolbron:
why does anybody follow this group is beyond me you have to be handicap:mindblown:

Hafez

VIP
@Idol @Somali_Tycoon
5036b937-1644-49da-bc34-2b7fcdbab12d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts