Darksin niggas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else here darkskin. It seems like people on this board prefer light-skin. But I am happy to be darkskin. I get a lot of play from the ladies because they like my skintone and nowadays darkskin niggas are getting alot of love. Darksin niggas come thru

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Calling Somalis dark skinned is like the greatest insult on earth. Yeah everyone is light skinned here, even the charcoal skinned ones think they are light skinned

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
From my experience, skin tone obsession is something reserved for the ugly.

Calling Somalis dark skinned is like greatest insult on earth. Yeah everyone is light skinned here, even the charcoal skinned ones think they are light skinned
I dont get why. I always thought lightskin is preferable for women and darkskin is preferable for men. Because its associated with masculinity. But these grown ass men seem to be ashamed of being dark.

I dont get why. I always thought lightskin is preferable for women and darkskin is preferable for men. Because its associated with masculinity. But these grown ass men seem to be ashamed of being dark.
Dark skin men is associated with savagery. Look at prison and see how many blacks are dark skin vs light skin

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never understood this obsession with color, just be happy that you are a healthy person and live life to the fullest. Don't pay too much attention to what you don't have and always be grateful to what god blessed u with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending