Daniel Caesar,Bryson tiller....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
kali uchis,No name,Jorja smith, SAFE,Indica and Solange are great artists you guys should listen to them specifically to my people who enjoy calm songs lately haven’t been able to get this out of my head :lawd: his voice makes my knees quiver :mjcry:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Only reason why I didn’t add any of my chill nirvana songs was because they were rampant islamaphobes and racists but I still bump to them

Shame on yoh listening to rappers who work with jews who are anti islam.

f*ck you.

Thank god that f*ck jamaician biggie is dead

kali uchis,No name,Jorja smith, SAFE,Indica and Solange are great artists you guys should listen to them specifically to my people who enjoy calm songs lately haven’t been able to get this out of my head :lawd: his voice makes my knees quiver :mjcry:

Hmm never heard of Daniel Caesar but he sounds good

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Nirvana? Islamophobic? You're going to have to explain that
There’s this video of them on YouTube where nardwuar interviewing them and one of the band members imitates a niqabi and says mumbo jumbo and and they all laugh all the sjw in the comments called them out for islamaphobia

BANTU

+op MVLI
There’s this video of them on YouTube where nardwuar interviewing them and one of the band members imitates a niqabi and says mumbo jumbo and and they all laugh all the sjw in the comments called them out for islamaphobia
That's a force. It's definitely insensitive/ignorant but far from Islamophobic.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Bryson Tiller :liberaltears: He’s so cuteeeeeee
Got me twerking to his new song :p

Gucci on my belt, bought a necklace for myself
Bought Giuseppe for myself, spent them blessings on myself
Donatello, that's a (killer), I smoke purple out the shelf
She want Birkin, she want, Gucci purse, she want Chanel, (got it)
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.