Damn: White girls KARBASH and BLOODY Somali fob and he DOESN'T fight back for his nomadic honour

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Tbh, this is not funny...women shouldn't feel smug enough to hit a guy just because they are basically guaranteed he won't hit back. And men should be able to defend themselves if such a scenario arises.

That said, where are all the PAWG lovers on this forum??? I summon thee! Come collect your calool having Cadaan QUEENS!!!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What a pussy, the only a opportunity a man has to hit woman and he just sits back and takes the beating :ileycry:

The Cadaan deserves this treatment

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Clearly he is drunk!

If it was me I would've punched to oblivion and If cops have come to arrest me then I would've used their own preposterous logic of which is that " I consider myself a female, I'm transgender".

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't know why I was expecting Sweden. She was too beastly and overweight to be Nordic :deadosama:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Tbh, this is not funny...women shouldn't feel smug enough to hit a guy just because they are basically guaranteed he won't hit back. And men should be able to defend themselves if such a scenario arises.

That said, where are all the PAWG lovers on this forum??? I summon thee! Come collect your calool having Cadaan QUEENS!!!

More like were are the MGTOW'S at ... btw i couldn't watch it allow it

TooMacaan

VIP
More like were are the MGTOW'S at ... btw i couldn't watch it allow it
I don't think MGTOWs would want anything to do with these girls :mjlol: and yea, I paused it after a certain mark. It's always the same routine, and sadly, these videos are pretty common online.

Times have changed though .the new generation will put a female to sleep over nothing and there friends will Cheer whilst filming for insta.

Status
Not open for further replies.