Damn these people really worship Beyonce!!! I wouldn't doubt that they would kill for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

She has 40k followers as well, this ain't the average twitter psycho. :browtf:

these celebrity worshiping is out of hand wallahi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL, beyonce is the new age idol check out this video about beyonce being worshipped in a church

lool who's the one looking like a fool though, beyonce or ed sheeran? Celebrity culture is a joke. I think if you're 17+ and still obsess about stuff ike this,you have no life and need to find shaqqo.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
White privilege in action. A Cadaan can look like a bum and still succeed. Beyoncé had to sell her soul to be where she is now.
hqdefault.jpg

White privilege dude relax it's because she's a woman and it's common that they dress to impress,

get out with you're bogus concipiracy theories that doesn't have any thing to do with us.

VixR

Veritas
White privilege in action. A Cadaan can look like a bum and still succeed. Beyoncé had to sell her soul to be where she is now.
Sell her soul? I’m surprised bullshit like this is coming from you. Women dress to the nine’s or she’s considered a mess. Men can be laid back, no one expects them to fuss over their style, though they can do so if they choose to. Male celebs of all races dress so bad some of them are coined slob-leberties.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

A White man doesnt need to dress up to impress. Its only the blacks with their ugly black knuckles hands

i think she is one of the finest women alive. the finest black women to ever exit.

her back,chest and face are 10/10. but if it wasn't for her good looks i wouldn't know who she is and i alone know her rapper husband through her but i guess he's also a big deal to Madow Americans

that ass
beyonce-of-destinys-child-performs-cater-2-u-during-2005-bet-awards-picture-id109566948

name a somali girl built like this???

i'm a fan of ed's music though, great guy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i think she is one of the finest women alive. the finest black women to ever exit.

her back,chest and face are 10/10. but if it wasn't for her good looks i wouldn't know who she is and i alone know her rapper husband through her but i guess he's also a big deal to Madow Americans

that ass
beyonce-of-destinys-child-performs-cater-2-u-during-2005-bet-awards-picture-id109566948

name a somali girl built like this???

i'm a fan of ed's music though, great guy

tumblr_mwiiaraAvC1rjk3svo1_500.gif

5865.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending