Damn I didn’t know the situation in Sland was this bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No wonder they're tahriibing in such large numbers. I bet the government of SL will arrest them for going to Xamar instead of fixing the problem.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Deport them back to Somaliland. If they love Somaliland so much they can stay there. If you are going to seek employment in Mogadishu, leave that La la lilalaw behind

What is the unemployment rate in other regions, and especially in Moqdisho alone? Is there a huge difference? Muqdisho seems to be doing well compared to other places but I don't really know. Does anyone know?

What is the unemployment rate in other regions, and especially in Moqdisho alone? Is there a huge difference? Muqdisho seems to be doing well compared to other places but I don't really know. Does anyone know?
Here
IMG_2328.JPG

@Pureblood get in here you neef. You thought I was showing off when I said alot of landers come to xamar to work ?

I can confirm. When I went to Mogadishu I saw a lot of Landers there.
I've seen many of them too when I was there last with their lander bracelets showing and everything .

@Pureblood get in here you neef. You thought I was showing off when I said alot of landers come to xamar to work ?

I've seen many of them too when I was there last with their lander bracelets showing and everything .

Nacala , @Bohol is a half breed mutt nothing he says is true .

There’s more People from Xaarmar in SL than vice versa . We don’t want your bombs and Bantu colonization

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our highest unemployment rate is in galkayo in all honesty. Not Bosaso, that is the lowest unemployment rate. Garowe is in between. It was good idea to split govt to garowe, business to bosaso, galkayo hasn't really taken advantage of the central trade as it should've or come with any plans. It's a true shame wallahi, so much potential there also. It's not like Qardho or Burtinle or Badhan & Erigavo(better potential due to calmadow farms).

Galkayo is like the main city for all those niggas in ddsi, all the way to hiiraan and mudug. No excuse what has happened to it.

No excuse for sanaag as a whole to be lagging behind.

Last edited:
You're quite delusional, even a quick youtube or internet search would help.

That’s all I’m trying to get you to do, is to look at the facts for yourself and not believing drunk qaldans on Somali forums. Nobody wants to go to Ugandishu capital of AMISOMalia

That’s all I’m trying to get you to do, is to look at the facts for yourself and not believing drunk qaldans on Somali forums. Nobody wants to go to Ugandishu capital of AMISOMalia
huh? go do a quick search before making bold claims is what I'm saying, everything is readily available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending