Damn Galmudug Tribes Destroyed Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Google Earth this guys, look at the state of roads between galkayo and dhusomareeb and it's even worse when you go below all the way down to mogadishu. I now understand why farmajo said 'kelyaha' ayaa ii xanuunay when he was doing the national tour and had to drive through galmudug. While your at it, please compare it towards Galkayo to bosaso which looks still brand new.

When you look at the roads, pay close attention to the coloring of the road. If it's a good road, the coloring should be dark still, where-as if you see white and dirt like coloring, it means the tarmac has worn away and became dirt track basically.

So what you say about that hawiye? are you going to deny you are crazy lunatics now?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All the non hawiyes who support hawiye, please just google earth galkayo to mogadishu road and follow the road and see how basically only 20% of the road is asphalt anymore, the rest is dirt and bacad and shit.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Google Earth this guys, look at the state of roads between galkayo and dhusomareeb and it's even worse when you go below all the way down to mogadishu. I now understand why farmajo said 'kelyaha' ayaa ii xanuunay when he was doing the national tour and had to drive through galmudug. While your at it, please compare it towards Galkayo to bosaso which looks still brand new.

When you look at the roads, pay close attention to the coloring of the road. If it's a good road, the coloring should be dark still, where-as if you see white and dirt like coloring, it means the tarmac has worn away and became dirt track basically.

So what you say about that hawiye? are you going to deny you are crazy lunatics now?
Farmaajo said ''kelyaha' ayaa ii xanuunay'' when driving thru galmudug roads? :cryinglaughsmiley:

@Abdalla :dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@XaawoLuul won't come in to defend her people, she just doesn't want to acknowledge any other clan's views, she prefers to deny it or go into attack mode about your clan without really answering any of the damn points raised against her clan.

Of course they destroyed it these guys have no moral code or any respect for authority. Rome fell because barbarians ransacked the city. All great civilizations fall when aboriginals are banded together to take down a regime. Gaddafi got turned on by the international community supporting his reer badiyo rebels. Ours got support from ethiopia looool.

We need greater education in Galmudug for sure its incredible how neglected the education system is in that state. Even in Gedo with no proper schooling/schools the base education is higher.

waraabe

Your superior
I don’t recall the people of galmudug inviting Ethiopian and Kenyan troops into Somalia, or amisom. Heck I don’t even recall the galmudug asking the US to bomb their rivals lol. We all know who destroyed Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending