Damn Einstein Was Smart

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No matter what people say about intelligence, the guy was on another level for our time-period. Unlike these 3 islamic stooges @Cilmi-doon and @Al Kafi @Omar del Sur who assume there is no world outside of Islam. They live in they're silly little bubble and I hope atheist, agnostics, nihilist, deist, spiritualist and new age belief or disbelief systems can tackle these assholes and remove them from society like a 'bad gene' that is hanging around in society.

@PhySom where the hell are you, you will appreciate western sciences and jewish inventors. But I was reading how Einstein debunked Newton on 'gravity' theory. Newton argued 'Gravity' was a force, like the apple falling down from the tree. He assumed that gravity was some sort of 'force' that existed and it applied to earth and other planets.

Einstein comes along with his theory of special relativity and debunks it all and proves his theory. He argued Gravity isn't a force but a consequence of space-time being bended by planets. In other words, he said the 'mass' ama 'weightka' planetka wuxu keena inu spaceka 'bend noqoto' and this is what causes gravity. In other words, if you go to small planet with a small mass, the gravity will be less due to the mass of the planet being less, and if you go to a planet that is large, the gravity will be stronger. In other words you can take your 'misaan or scale' and measure your 'weight' on the moon and technically see yourself weigh 30 kilos less. I am not sure what the mathamatics is or gravity to mass calculator is. But every planet u travel to, you will weight will depend on that 'planet' mass and it's 'bended space' that mass creates.

Cool huh? I really understood einstein theory, then the nigga, threw out experimental test. He used 'light' from the sun to show how it 'bends' along it's path of travel and doesn't travel a straight line, he argued that bend is 'gravity' effect. Now it's a fact.

I wish Somalis had more einsteins who develop theories and then demonstrate it thru experimental tests. I spoke to the @admin to clean up the political section which is turning into repetitive bashing of other regions and not bettering Somali regions. As humans we thirst for knowledge like 'einstein'. We don't need @TekNiKo type in the world, they are a waste and don't help us understand the world or somalia or any topic with different lense.

We must make it a rule for all clans to speak about bettering they're region, forget speaking on the ills of other regions. By improving your region, you can contribute to other regions copying you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am studying 'einstein' other theory of gravity also, he argues the absence of 'mass' meaning 'planets, stars' means gravity doesn't exist. This means, you will have no 'weight' technically if you removed physical objects in the universe because those physical objects are responsible for the 'bend' in space which is what is responsible for gravity. U will technically 'float' constantly, you won't be able to stop floating, that is 'crazy'. U always need 'mass' once u have mass, you can stop floating waryaa in the universe.

I am going to 'tackle' the issue of 'energy' and what einstein says about it and if he has a theory on it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:wow1::wow1: I read the title as Epstein instead of Einstein at first

Sis physics isn't really something females can grasps let alone you being a southerner which is another problem all together. But there are men in history like newton an einstein who are pondering why we don't float like the planets in the orbit and why we have weight and stability, they came up with 'gravity' theory but it has gone thru 'two revisions' with einstein proving how gravity works. This is quite important break-through, but you won't understand it anyways, so I am not sure why you troll the thread. It's people like you who never add anything to society, your a burden to it, u consume, never produce, let alone innovate.

Yo @PhySom these people don't want to learn, which is sad. Why do they live?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no question we are energy and made of the same substances as other living or non living matter. If you take the human body and throw it in a pit of fire and do the same with every animal, they convert to 'ash' the same substance. This is proof you must be of same origin or else why you have the same result when tests are applied.

We do have different traits but it's superficial only, you are all basically the same 'elements' of the earth and universe. In-fact how we join each other in the eco-system and combine is amazing showing we can literally put 100 humans bones and animals bones together in a machine grinder and from that dust will develop and u can scatter that dust and then 'plant' grass on it lol. That nigga is grass now with the same animals he refused he was related too. Damn religion is responsible for this ignorance. @Cilmi-doon deep down is done with religion, he is only holding onto Islam so he doesn't disappoint his family, socity, and cultural reason, there is no way he believes anymore after scientific tests showing him he wasn't created or special or any different to the animal kingdom or even plants. He is done and dusted. It's time to move Puntland into scientific inquiry age, open up labs, do theories, then experiments, no more debates and fkd

And von neumann was also on a another level, it's just the fact that Jews have miracle genes which give them such high iqs.