DAMN: Dahir Alasow "I fucked Farxiya Fiska"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a secret voice tape recorded without his permission; he says in a conversation to a woman of unknown identity that most Somali singers including big names like Halimo Gobaad, Hodan Abdirahman, Farax Kaftan, Idil Barkhad, Farxiya Fiska and Nasteexo Indho are big time drinkers, chewers and smokers. He has connections with all of these singers as he is a prominent songwriter in the Somali music industry.

He also claims he has fucked all of the singers above and many more, especially Farxiya Fiska who begged for him to ku caas her and she even let him swim in her a-hole when she was drunk. When asked why he doesn't just get married he replies why should he if he can just f*ck all new and upcoming fanaans:icon lol: No wonder Ilahay made his face so repulsive balayo kugu dhacday :icon lol:

See clip below: There is probably more info in the clip but I need someone to translate his unuka leh nonsense into standard comprehensible Somali.

Now it makes sense why no one marries Somali singers and they only marry themselves.:dwill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
His unuka leh nonsense and him breathing like darth Vader is making it impossible to understand what he saying

Hogwash! We can all say we slept with someone famous in our dreams. And why is this mofo breathing heavy? He should get it checked.
Here he is chilling with some of the aforementioned women. Dahir alasow might be ugly but he got that money and power and people make mistakes when under the influence of alcohol. Very believable if you ask me.

These singers are no better than western celebs. It's disgusting my opinion. It's promoting intoxication and fornication as well as a gossip and qarxis culture. :stopit:

Here he is chilling with some of the aforementioned women. Dahir alasow might be ugly but he got that money and power and people make mistakes when under the influence of alcohol. Very believable if you ask me.
It doesn't mean he slept with them. We both know he didn't. So I don't see the point of you explaining it further. People hang out and associate, it don't mean they have to f*ck each other. Man who gets laid would not be online 24/7 talking about bullshit. Beside nigga is butt ugly uff. With his biijo mouth.

It doesn't mean he slept with them. We both know he didn't. So I don't see the point of you explaining it further. People hang out and associate, it don't mean they have to f*ck each other. Man who gets laid would not be online 24/7 talking about bullshit. Beside nigga is butt ugly uff. With his biijo mouth.

Yeah but when Somali girls drink they change that sexual repression really comes out hence it makes sense that farxiya fiska would say to him igu caas when she is out of her senses

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Dahir Alasow has no xishood.:kodaksmiley: Wow does the nigga have asthma or what. He's breathing like he ran a marathon. But yet he's just talking. Put him on a treadmill.

Yeah but when Somali girls drink they change that sexual repression really comes out hence it makes sense that farxiya fiska would say to him igu caas when she is out of her senses
So you are telling me when Somali women get drunk, they don't have self control and they give I t to whoever is there at that time? I thought you knew better Ina adeer. I'm actually disappointed with your remarks. Then you wonder why these poor women end up with ajinabi. Adoo kale ayaa buuxa.

Last edited:
So you are telling me when Somali women gets drunk, she doesn't have self control and she gives it to whoever is there at that time? I thought you knew better Ina adeer. I'm actually disappointed with your remarks. Then you wonder why these poor women end up with ajinabi. Adoo kale ayaa buuxa.

Wallahi if you have seen what I have seen here in London you would start claiming Oromo abaayo, Alxamdulilah our clan does not live here in large numbers.

I can see from the title that you should be the founder of the Somali TMZ industry. I'll read your tabloids.

Wallahi it is one of my many dreams, imagine front page titles...

"OUCH: Galmudug voted as mamuul goboleed with least attractive women"

"EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Mama Malyun on modern day Somali feminism"

"SHOCKING: Dayax dalnuurshe impregnated one of his groupies while he was engaged"

"CAUGHT ON CAM: Farmaajo sneaking into hotel with mysterious women, may be a Somalilander"

"Want a bigger penis? Tips from Dabcasar"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending