Damm you Air Canada! They outsmarted me by giving me a useless voucher.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As many of you know I got a $1k voucher back in March. I have a year to use it. It is also transferable.

Problem

I attempted to use it on different scenarios and each time I discovered that the tickets are hella expensive and that I was better off just purchasing that ticket on my own.

Even when the ticket is under $1k you’ll be told “the flight to Oslo from Pearson (Toronto) is $921. $400 is the base cover of the ticket and you need to pay $521 in tax” :drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf::holeup::jaynerd::jcoleno:

Now I’m stuck with it.

There’s a good news though.

If anyone of you is going to countries with no high airport taxes please come get it. I’m selling it for $300:kanyehmm:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why are you leaving from Canada? Delta has the best vouchers, the amount of free flights I got from them :banderas:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Imagine having to do a stop just to go to London or Paris :drakelaugh:your 8 hour flight turns into 15 hours, @Reiko aren't glad you don’t live in Columbus lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagine having to do a stop just to go to London or Paris :drakelaugh:your 8 hour flight turns into 15 hours, @Reiko aren't glad you don’t live in Columbus lol

giphy.gif

Why are you enjoying my misery.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Haaye iska raali noqo, anyways you can save that voucher for when you’re in different city to use for a weekend trip.

I’ve been sitting on it for months now. I’m fed up with it. I’m selling it

Trending