Dam you Ductape for attacking me while wearing a Macawiis loooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Damn you, AUN my poor eyes. :jcoleno:
What a misleading title, he is not wearing macawiis everyone he is completely naked:deadosama::meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn you, AUN my poor eyes. :jcoleno:
What a misleading title, he is not wearing macawiis everyone he is completely naked:deadosama::meleshame:

I'd tell you what's misleading, at the start of the video the fight is in progress so by this time macawiis flew off but watch at the end tho and you'll see him putting it back on

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Life just threw him rocks. Imagine being poor, Bad bodied and having a little wee wee. Maskeen.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Life just threw him rocks. Imagine being poor, Bad bodied and having a little wee wee. Maskeen.

Just know that mine will make you proud, I think you've already seen it but for confirmation I can send it to you. I'll even write Menace on it to clarify. :trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Just know that mine will make you proud, I think you've already seen it but for confirmation I can send it to you. I'll even write Menace on it to clarify. :trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:
Menace I don’t engage in nude exchanging activities on here. But what the hell were you thinking? Loooool

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace I don’t engage in nude exchanging activities on here. But what the hell were you thinking? Loooool

Thinking of ???

I don't think I send, I'm a prolific sender. I think I've send it to so many females that I can go in the Guinness world record for a Somali to have send it.

Gibiin-Udug

Thinking of ???

I don't think I send, I'm a prolific sender. I think I've send it to so many females that I can go in the Guinness world record for a Somali to have send it.

I meant what were you thinking when you sent it dhegdheer?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I meant what were you thinking when you sent it dhegdheer?

It wasn't my pleasure, it was hers to be honest cause she will never know how many national liberation the nigga conducted. It's mind boggling. It even avenged the murders of my tribesmen when it entered the kingdom of the daughter of a Gabile war criminal Tuke:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Another epic fight of naked Indian with WWE commentary :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Those two clearly wanted inay is fuulaan, look at 0.51 mark he pulled the naked guy down and @0.56 he crossed his legs. fcking qoomu luudh looking for a reason to shagg.

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::dead1::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending