Dalsor. Are Somalis Arab, African-arab, Africans, Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit random but why is it racist to call asians yellow but we can be called black? i dont get that logic.
I called my asian classmate yellow. needless to say lots of emotions came out lakin maxa iga galay i will continue to refer to them as that. how im black but they asian :what1:

Nope. Lamagoodles are an inferior type of negroids. Both bantus and lamagoodles have dark skin with kinky hair. Both being majority of E-haplogroup which is native to Africa. The biggest difference between us is we bantus look like normal human beings while you lamagoodles look like a hybrid between humans and donkeys. Remember that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on Earth.

Look at the resemblance

dcYSg8a.jpg

article-2134453-12BDA96C000005DC-649_634x423.jpg
Am I the only one that finds donkeys cute

Nope. Lamagoodles are an inferior type of negroids. Both bantus and lamagoodles have dark skin with kinky hair. Both being majority of E-haplogroup which is native to Africa. The biggest difference between us is we bantus look like normal human beings while you lamagoodles look like a hybrid between humans and donkeys. Remember that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on Earth.

Look at the resemblance

dcYSg8a.jpg

article-2134453-12BDA96C000005DC-649_634x423.jpg
why did you change your name? i liked the other one though i can’t remember it at the moment. funny guy

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's like saying are Nigerians black or Nigerian? What kind of retarded ass thread is this.

I am a somali descendent of samaale,not a Madow not an arab,not all people in africa are the same,we are so close to the arabs and unlike sudan we have our own language and culture

I have nothing against arabs we respect each other,i have nothing against Madows,but i think somalis have inferiority complex trying to fit in instead of excepting and taking pride in their difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts