Dalsoor upset with farmaajo: "Don't become a warlord"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Does this guy think there is a diplomatic way of dealing with a terrorist organization? What is he smoking...

First thing he did was reach to al shabaab for a peace conference and look at how they react the last couple of weeks ? I like him now a lot more.
too long the gov have been to soft and let themselves be walked on. For every one person they kill we will kill a hundred of theirs we will see who tires of it first.:birdman:

Dalsoor and Jamal osman are very controverisal, maybe he wanted to be madaxweyne

2021 Mudane Wariye Eng Sheikh Jamal Boqor Osman!!!!!!!

Dalsoor doesn't want Farmaajo to attack their Al Shabab friends :mjlol:

If this doesn't prove that they are working for Al Shabab then I don't know else can be done

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Dafuq? What kind of disingenuous garbage is this :heh:

Farmajo has attempted peace talks with them several times. They responded with more attacks. May Farmajo wipe them off the face of the earth :salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He reached out them only for terror attacks to increase tenfold

Its time for war

f*ck this terrot sympathizing Dabayaco

Every terrorists and corrupt criminals that were in secret union are being exposed

The great dividing line is being drawn between the two camps, the masks are slipping slowly.

I was always suspicious about dalsoor, who funds them ? They are nothing more then imperialist dupes sent to destroy their own country

f*ck dalsoor. inshallah all alshabaab members and syphathisers die a horrible death. They have halted Somali progress and have given us a bad image. These salafi dogs must be eradicated.

Every terrorists and corrupt criminals that were in secret union are being exposed

The great dividing line is being drawn between the two camps, the masks are slipping slowly.

I was always suspicious about dalsoor, who funds them ? They are nothing more then imperialist dupes sent to destroy their own country

15977887_1653644751596148_4866413232661238356_n.jpg

That's normal, every website has a donation page including even western think tanks supported by the government

It serves as extra revenue stream while giving the facade appearance they are independent of any agenda because they are supposedly self sufficient, it's meant to fool you from investigating the real financiers

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Paypal and Dahabshiil buzzed a red light for me. Paypal is probably their main force of income because its international and donations probably come from Western Intelligence agencies or perhaps UAE.

Im not surprised Dahabshiil is involved in spreading terror propaganda. The moment Shabab closed all Xawaalads except for Dhiigshiil, I knew they were connected. This was probably the only thing that Dahir Alasoow was spot on and I wont be surprised if they paid Shabab to assassinate Saado Caali

Very interesting
:yacadiim::yacadiim::siilaanyosmile::ehh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
f*ck dalsoor. inshallah all alshabaab members and syphathisers die a horrible death. They have halted Somali progress and have given us a bad image. These salafi dogs must be eradicated.

Alshabab don't follow the Salafi methodology. They are khawarijs. Let's not derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending