Dallas Cowboys Owner Discovered In 1957 Photo Bullying Black Kids From Desegregating School

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1669443639698.png

Look at the one just under the red cicle. The disgust in his face is priceless. That is a stare of lust and disgust intertwined. What a queen. ufff

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In 1957… everyone was racist back then

If everyone was racist, then why were they desegregating schools.

Why was this incident so controversial in America if “everyone was racist”.

I’m sorry bro but this argument is quite stupid because it justifies cadaans cansuuri behaviour.

Even 1000 years ago, there were people that knew being racist was bad but they did it anyways. Prophet Muhammad SAW lived 1400 years ago and knew that racism is wrong.

reer

VIP
If everyone was racist, then why were they desegregating schools.

Why was this incident so controversial in America if “everyone was racist”.

I’m sorry bro but this argument is quite stupid because it justifies cadaans cansuuri behaviour.

Even 1000 years ago, there were people that knew being racist was bad but they did it anyways. Prophet Muhammad SAW lived 1400 years ago and knew that racism is wrong.
"different time different standards bro" meanwhile people of that were horrified.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
The dude with the cigarette in his mouth looks like a generic 50's bully. It's like those guys in Back to the Future.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
If he is punished for simply standing there, then so should everyone else like Joe Biden who was actually pro segregation and said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle". Everyone was a racist back then. 1957 was so long ago that Somalia wasn't even a country then (not that it is now) and many of our parents weren't even born yet. Put things into context. But I agree with everyone still alive then must be punished, including that Twitter poster's grandparents.

You guys should look in the mirror. It's 2022 and you were born in the west during a time where multiculturalism and diversity was the norm and many of you are racists against fellow Blacks and think Ayrabs are superior to you. What's more, many of your relatives in Somalia mistreat minorities such as the Madhibaan and Tumaal and the Bantu in 2022. It enrages me that the so called 4.0 clans mistreat the so called 0.5. It's on YouTube. I saw it myself when I was visiting your country. There is a type of apartheid that exists in Somalia. These people aren't even allowed to eat in the same table as you. Everyone is exhausted by your hypocrisy. Stop acting like angels. It's like a murderer pointing out a thief.

Trending