Dalka somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is indeed the ideal shithole country I mean is there single positive thing about our country that is worth mentioning currently?

So far we top...
1: most failed countries in the world
2: top most dangerous countries as well
3: top poorest countries
4: most corrupt nations
and now this:
FC1D7975-6F00-4018-B5BB-F16F66A1554A.jpeg

things gotta change intuu aduunka dhamaan.

:ileycry:

I refuse to believe that Somalia is more dangerous for women than in Saudi Arabia.

But I agree on the last part, that Somalis have to get their shit together before its too late.:dzmxmmb:

I refuse to believe that Somalia is more dangerous for women than in Saudi Arabia.

But I agree on the last part, that Somalis have to get their shit together before its too late.:dzmxmmb:
Lol I was thinking the same but nevertheless we still in top 10 (losers club):kendrickcry:

Saudi women and girls can walk alone outside without fearing rape/murder. Crime is low in Saudi Arabia.

Furthermore, with the Saudi 2030 development plan, more and more women are entering the workforce. Saudi Arabia is actually a great place to live if your immediate family/husband is cool.

They have all the modern amenities one could want, all the fancy restaurants, malls and even cinemas now.

Somalia is incredibly dangerous for women, that's a fact.

It's all fake. Just slap Somalia on any list and you'll gather interest. Were like a new kid. that no one knows anything about.

Saudi women and girls can walk alone outside without fearing rape/murder. Crime is low in Saudi Arabia.

Furthermore, with the Saudi 2030 development plan, more and more women are entering the workforce. Saudi Arabia is actually a great place to live if your immediate family/husband is cool.

They have all the modern amenities one could want, all the fancy restaurants, malls and even cinemas now.

Somalia is incredibly dangerous for women, that's a fact.

I disagree, The main problem in Somalia is the instability and the lack of good governance. If only we had that then crime and rape rate would decline. culturally wise Somali women have way more freedom than Saudi women tend to have. It's unfair to say that it's more dangerous to be a woman in Somalia than in Saudi when there is war in Somalia and not in Saudi Arabia.

Read this article from the human right watch and see for yourself why women flee that country. https://www.hrw.org/news/2019/01/30/saudi-arabia-10-reasons-why-women-flee

To sum up the article :
  1. No Freedom to Travel or Get a Passport
  2. No Freedom to Choose Marriage Partner, and Child Marriages
  3. Domestic Violence
  4. Employment Discrimination
  5. Healthcare Discrimination
  6. Inequality in Divorce, Child Custody, Inheritance
  7. Challenges to Transferring Guardianship
  8. Restrictions on Leaving Prison and Shelters
  9. Restrictions on Studying Abroad
  10. Political Repression

note, I am not saying That Somali women are not facing some of the problems mentioned above however its quite fallacious to say that Somalia is more oppressive towards its women than Saudi. Every one face difficulty in a war-torn country. I'll say this, I was in Somalia this passing summer and I didn't feel as a woman that I couldn't go out. I had the same fear of dying like every soul in Mogadishu had but the feeling of fear wasn't exclusive to women. The only difficulty I faced as a woman in Somalia was in regards to clothing and that was because of al-Shabab. Everything else was okay. I could go out by myself without a male guardian and from the looks of it, women were productive in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts