Dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! lets be honest dajjal will be a reddish white man and his followers will be fed up Alt right europeans, who will hate muslims at the time because they will be a majority in european lands at the time. Some of you european lovers need to wake up and smell the roses, because these demons are already getting rowdy and are praying for another hitler to come and kill the muslims in europe. This is when we are still a minority imagine, when we outnumber them how bad they will feel.

n 'Abbas(ra) said, "The Prophet(saw) said, "The Dajjal is curly-haired and white-skinned. His head is like the branch of a tree; his left eye is blind, and the other eye looks like a floating grape."[Al-Tabrani]

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder how will Somalis treat Dajjal?

Wallahi if he ever comes in this lifetime, I'm going to go super saiyan on his ass.

f*ck you Dajjal.

tenor.gif

I wonder how will Somalis treat Dajjal?

Wallahi if he ever comes in this lifetime, I'm going to go super saiyan on his ass.

f*ck you Dajjal.

tenor.gif
f*ck that nigga!! i will move to antarctica. That nigga can't be killed and will slaughter many ppl.

MisguidedMildBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

Silky

操你的媽媽
Ok! lets be honest dajjal will be a reddish white man and his followers will be fed up Alt right europeans, who will hate muslims at the time because they will be a majority in european lands at the time. Some of you european lovers need to wake up and smell the roses, because these demons are already getting rowdy and are praying for another hitler to come and kill the muslims in europe. This is when we are still a minority imagine, when we outnumber them how bad they will feel.

n 'Abbas(ra) said, "The Prophet(saw) said, "The Dajjal is curly-haired and white-skinned. His head is like the branch of a tree; his left eye is blind, and the other eye looks like a floating grape."[Al-Tabrani]
"His head is like the branch of a tree"
:ayaanswag::draketf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How was the almost marriage going?

She is half-jewish even. The honey-moon will be in Tel Aviv.

Love is very much love regardless of form.
I'm already married babes, I was waiting for your wedding gift, I figured you were too cheap to send gifts.

She's half Jewish? Interesting. I'm guessing you're the in the relationship.

I'm already married babes, I was waiting for your wedding gift, I figured you were too cheap to send gifts.

She's half Jewish? Interesting. I'm guessing you're the in the relationship.

So he stopped ghosting you? Remarkable.

There is no way to send a gift with the spontaneity of your relationship.

I know this is a new concept for you but we believe in equality and mutal respect.

There is no references to dajjal in the Qur'an.
Many of the hadiths are also contradictory.
The same with Mahdi, especially mahdi, no proof for this character and it appears to be an addition adopted from christian/jewish myth over time.

As is most of the Quran.
This is a criticism you can throw at christianity and Judaism more so.
Islam is the only major religion that doesn't say it is new. But rather a continuation of early form of the monotheistic religion of Moses, Abraham, and other men who have never been named.

This is a criticism you can throw at christianity and Judaism more so.
Islam is the only major religion that doesn't say it is new. But rather a continuation of early form of the monotheistic religion of Moses, Abraham, and other men who have never been named.

Correct but it doesn't change it borrows from earlier traditions and they again borrow from earlier societies and traditions in an endless circle of human story-telling and moral teaching, making apparent its human element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts