Daily Reminder That Malcolm X Was Murdered By Scheming Negros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget. There is no such thing as black solidarity. These dumb negroids murder each other in record numbers and Somalis and AAs have nothing in common besides a slight overlap in skin tone. Public service announcement.

The Somali Diaspora should be insular. 100%.

Never forget. There is no such thing as black solidarity. These dumb negroids murder each other in record numbers and Somalis and AAs have nothing in common besides a slight overlap in skin tone. Public service announcement.

Fact! them killing malcolm x was so low and it made me feel so sad for the brother watching the denzel movie and seeing him depressed sitting in the car knowing his own ppl were gonna kill him.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They killed him because he uncovered the dark truth about the Nation of Islam after he saw how true Islam was practiced in Mecca. He was also too anti-cadaan for those coons so they raised up Martin Luther Cuck Jr. in his place.

Malcolm X was killed by the CIA in collusion with the NOI. Black people, much like Somalis are only good for the muscle. Never the brain of any operation. Don't blame the negro, they are powerless puppets on this Earth.

WTF!? Just like that. Wha this nigga had some kinda black people on the brain mental episode to blurt this sh*t out from no where. Lamagoodles with issues.

Fact! them killing malcolm x was so low and it made me feel so sad for the brother watching the denzel movie and seeing him depressed sitting in the car knowing his own ppl were gonna kill him.

Talk about culture. Did y'all here the music in that clip? Travels directly to the soul.

"Its been a lonnnnnnngggggg time coming....but i know a change gonna come."

No mystery as to why black american culture has seduced the world.

Talk about culture. Did y'all here the music in that clip? Travels directly to the soul.

"Its been a lonnnnnnngggggg time coming....but i know a change gonna come."

No mystery as to why black american culture has seduced the world.
It's my favourite scene just because of the music.

:damnmusic:

Somalis could never do such, they wouldn't destroy their country, kill and rape innocent women and oh wait, nvm.
To be honest women always get raped when men go berserk and chimp out. Like in Germany when the Russians took over they raped all the women and in Nanjing the Japanese still deny raping those women even tho survivors demand an apology.

:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending