daily prayers

Be real, how many times do you guys pray a day? and I mean the fard/waajib salahs. If you struggle to pray all of them, why. I used to straight up lie to people saying that I prayed salah when I was chilling in my room, and I still was pretending to be "that girl muslim edition" to everyone. Literally after this Ramadan I have seen my mistake and started praying properly. And trust me, its the most relieving thing I have done in my life after faking it for so long. Although I still pray some prayers late cuz of school, etc.

That's good. Remember to always pray no matter what, there are no excuses. I know that it's hard in the beginning but once you make it a habit it will be easy inshaallaah. I ask Allaah to keep you firm and make it easy for you to perform your salaah.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Performing the 5 daily prayers is the bare minimum that’s required of us. It can be difficult sometimes because of the busy lives we lead but we have to make it a priority and try our best not to be negligent. Tbh, those 5 mins you’re in Salah are better than anything this world has to offer. That peace and serenity you can’t find anywhere else alhamdulillah.

people in general: don't reveal your sins. cover your sins.

OP: it is really good if you've gotten better with praying salaah, alhamdulilaah but I really urge you to pray on time. if you pray them after the proper time, if I'm not mistaken- the prayers are no longer valid. so I hope you get really insistent with the school that you're dealing with. you have a right to your religious practice. I'm sure there are probably students who step outside to have a smoke break. they have to let people go to bathroom. if you have to, I urge you to make it an issue. you have the right to pray salaah and they have no right to prevent you.

Keep it up maa shaa Allah! There will be days your iimaan will be super high and others it won’t be, remain firm and keep reminding yourself of the purpose of your worship. No one is perfect.

people in general: don't reveal your sins. cover your sins.

OP: it is really good if you've gotten better with praying salaah, alhamdulilaah but I really urge you to pray on time. if you pray them after the proper time, if I'm not mistaken- the prayers are no longer valid. so I hope you get really insistent with the school that you're dealing with. you have a right to your religious practice. I'm sure there are probably students who step outside to have a smoke break. they have to let people go to bathroom. if you have to, I urge you to make it an issue. you have the right to pray salaah and they have no right to prevent you.
We can't step out in our school its kinda not allowed bc we aint college students yet. We did have a prayer room but it is also a changing room so its always kinda weid (and dirty as in unhygienic in there) but thanks for the advice!

We can't step out in our school its kinda not allowed bc we aint college students yet. We did have a prayer room but it is also a changing room so its always kinda weid (and dirty as in unhygienic in there) but thanks for the advice!
Is it a school in America ? If so, you have every right to get time for your prayer(s). The law is on your side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashallah Allah guides whom he wills, anyone that abandons a prayer or delays it beyond is time without any legitimate excuse has gone beyond the pale of islam, that's how serious the matter is. There is never a non shariah justifiable excuse to miss salah, even if your sick depressed you still must pray your salah.