Dahir alasow lies abt abukar cawale

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
So fat dahir alasow has been paid by Kenya to attack anti khat campaigners in somalia, he attacked abukar cawale, a campaigner against khat. He used an old audio clip used on Paltalk qabiil fadhikudirir sessions.

Here is the original clip from 2011 Paltalk

I hope the gullible people who believe this fat hg donkey take notice. I am looking at @Zak Jingo who believes in this man QS Jesus

Like I said many times before, Dahir Alasow is qabiil driven, I only read his articles about men who hail from his own clan. Attacking and criticising the anti-khat activist tells you many things about him.

waraabe

Your superior
Like I said many times before, Dahir Alasow is qabiil driven, I only read his articles about men who hail from his own clan. Attacking and criticising the anti-khat activist tells you many things about him.

You can't believe anything he says if he is being paid by kenyan khat dealers to attack good somali men who want to fix somali community.

He hates even his own hawiye, he is always telling conspiracies about abgaal.

This man is cancer

Dahir Culusow is like a DailyMail reporter, he likes to create stories out of thin air. What makes it more laughable is his PowerPoint slide videos, resembles the work of a schoolboy:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts