Dahab tower in Mogadishu

I like the design and the colour of the build. Building in Mogadishu should have white pearl color in looks!
Yea, hopefully we get rid of these god awful colorful looks.

Dahab Shiil is the richest Somali company with 1 billion in revenue, they have begun branching out into different services.

They are pushing more into Benadir due to the large economic market, this trend of Northern Somali companies moving south seems to be growing.

They should rebuild this building and the surrounding areas.
1624486760265.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This will put it in top 50 tallest buildings in Africa, top 30 tallest residential buildings in Africa and one of the tallest buildings in East Africa.

If this project gets completed to exact specifications, it is a big W. Only thing that would make it better is if there is a shopping mall and cinema inside the complex plus pool/gym facilities in the apartment building.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
bro, I donโ€™t care about buildings and other stuff (as much). What we need are paved roads and sidewalks! Add a few traffic lights and trees along the streets and weโ€™d already be half way to looking like a civilized nation.

Im tired of my people walking on the same dirt roads as cars and donkeys walk on. While weโ€™re building the roads we should also build plumbing and revamp the electrical lines.

Go at it systematically, one building and hotel at a time means nothing if everytime you open the door sand and dirt blows in man wtf

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nice looks beautiful, hope fully dahabsbiil 8n Cabudwaaq will build similar one in the future:it0tdo8:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Xamar is definitely the best city in Somalia and it always has been
probably. Thatโ€™s only because there arenโ€™t many other candidates for the best city. Mogadishu wins by default lol.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Niggas stole it from Akon, made it "Somali"!

Sneaky Nomads!!

THIS IS AKONCITY - YouTube

Good ideas: Akon based off his architectural project on the Senegalese Fauna and Flora.
Can we, one day, copy off good things from people?
Imagine a building which has the shape of a Camel?

:salute:

Trending