Dabcasar punked to surrendering his money by a roaming dogs of Gypsies ( what they doing N America)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What on earth are they doing in America? They're known to raise havoc in the streets of London.

Once while at Edgeware road, at an outdoor restaurant they approached me and I was immediately told by relatives to be aware of my belongings as they were shoo away like the rodent they are.

I do not like labeling a whole group of humans in one category but the Gypsies have sworn to be the feces of the world

(Look at the car she's driving)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy doesn't work, how does he find himself ?

I know him personally and I've realized that the man burns off the money he goes around states to collect for a phantom masjid he says he is building. He rented a downtrodden room in this plaza. It used to be a club and the man has used that selling pitch to solicit from good hearted well known to do Muslims in different states. Some have given him a $20k check once he shows them the papers.

He has put at least 189k miles on his fan by now. He went as far as Texas.

Gypsies have been milking Somalis in my area (Pacific Northwest) for years now.

They came to my city about a decade ago. Standing outside the mosques, telling everybody they were "Bosnian" Muslims in need of money (they were good at sob stories and acting. People and the mosque admins would give them money, sometimes hundreds or thousands of dollars. I was a well-read kid and I tried to warn everybody that these so-called "Bosnians" were in fact a predatory cultural group known for running all sorts of scams, but nobody wanted to listen! Eventually, after the gypsies had scammed tens of thousands of dollars, did people start waking up to the reality.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gypsies have been milking Somalis in my area (Pacific Northwest) for years now.

They came to my city about a decade ago. Standing outside the mosques, telling everybody they were "Bosnian" Muslims in need of money (they were good at sob stories and acting. People and the mosque admins would give them money, sometimes hundreds or thousands of dollars. I was a well-read kid and I tried to warn everybody that these so-called "Bosnians" were in fact a predatory cultural group known for running all sorts of scams, but nobody wanted to listen! Eventually, after the gypsies had scammed tens of thousands of dollars, did people start waking up to the reality.

The part that use to piss me off is that right after salatul jumma their woman would be standing at the exit door while holding a pic of a child in coma. Then when we would ask they'll pretend they speak little to no English. Then they'll say they from Bosnia.

This is taking place Midwest of the US

I haven't seen them in a while and I think they are nomads. They now in the Pacific West of the US

Status
Not open for further replies.