Daahir Alasoow al dameerawi annihilates Xassan Sh reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He further goes to praise Marexan as having not collaborated with Ethiopians in devouring the country.

Fact is Marexan used divide and rule philosophy when MSB was in power.
After the war Marexan used Ethiopia to fight Al Iitixad in Gedo. As in Masale was the guy that invited the Ethios who later raped his wife.
Bare Hiraale used to get weapons from Zenawi during the JVA era when he told them that he was fighting a group of ONLF (meaning Ogaden).

MSB signed off the Somali region to Ethiopian Sovereignity in the mid 80's in Djibouti.

He also used to attend AU meetings in Addis and there is a photo of MSB

CLBzZ1XXAAA-_n3.jpg

Weceysle.

I thought this guy was Ceyr.

dahir alasow is sacad dude. Alxamdulilah that braindead vermin aint one of us. Besides any president ku sheeg in somalia would do that. It was introduced by MSB.Abdullahi yusuf did the same, shariif did the same. Now it's waceysle's turn to enrich themselves. Sxb who knows maybe next time an Ogaden MZ might sit on the ''throne'' and give posts to any reer cali yusuf,reer caamir and what not.

We had a brawl with BnW and coolman n hyper catalysed the situation.
I dont know who actually banned me but I guess it might be Lamagodley or Abdi wahab who I always had a suspicion they are one person.

SS is my Utaange.By the way why are you here?
To be honest hutus are under represented here esp Abgaal. Did you come to fill up the 4.5 quota system.

well i'll be damned. I think getting permanently banned was abit too much.

war ninyahow waan yaabanahay Puntland ayaan imid. I think i need to call my cousins saan sii maahane. Balaayadu tiro badanaa bisinka. :urgh:

Mareexaan and Ogadens are really making Daroods like bad. How can you collaborate with Kenyans-Ethio's and be used by them?

Forget about Dhulos/Warsangeli who are hoes selling off to the highest bidder, it looks like MJ's need to take over like always.:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts