D&M choose a gudoomiye in Guriceel.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What's wrong with madow bro?

We will send all D&M madows to ceelbuur when its liberated inshallah 🀣🀣🀣🀣

What's wrong with madow bro?

We will send all D&M madows to ceelbuur when its liberated inshallah 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I mean jar***** walhi we murusade dont even live with them kkkk. Even xamar we never let them to be our neighbour walhi i am not kidding jar***r live with abgaal side of xamar they tend to be comfortable with abgaal compared to murusade or or hg.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I mean jar***** walhi we murusade dont even live with them kkkk. Even xamar we never let them to be our neighbour walhi i am not kidding jar***r live with abgaal side of xamar they tend to be comfortable with abgaal compared to murusade or or hg.
Why don't you like them bro. They are nice people

Why don't you like them bro. They are nice people
They are only nice becos ethnic somalis tamed them abused them and subjugated them 🀣🀣🀣.
But if they gain some significant population than u will see their ugly side. Even upto today there is not on single city like garowe or beldweyn or ceelbuur okismaayo or baydhabo. Which has 90% jar*****r. Kkk but ethnic somalis do technicaly there are stil small number but also unsophostacted in every way even compare to small sub clans like duduble or sheekhaal

Unless your taking about the eelay and jreer in Dharkenley medino in the south, Ironically Bantu don’t live in the north side. They mainly live in Xamar jabjab and the slum sides of waaberi, Muqdisho -Afgooye road. These are the main places I see them.

Yaaqshid, karaan, shibis, Cabdiaziz etc barely has any Bantu. Abgaal side of xamar is cunsuri as in we do not like non beesha living within us

Unless your taking about the eelay and jreer in Dharkenley medino in the south, Ironically Bantu don’t live in the north side. They mainly live in Xamar jabjab and the slum sides of waaberi. Yaaqshid, karaan, shibis, Cabdiaziz etc barely has any Bantu. Abgaal side of xamar is cunsuri as in we do not like non beesha living within us
I know taht but stil abgal are the most tolerant towards jar****r walhi i see point though

Trending