Cushitic Afar tribe & the connection to ancient egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this all just a coincidence or is there more to this than meets the eye :obamatell:

Ancient Egyptian art

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Cushitic Afar tribe

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

In what period of ancient Egypt were wigs worn? Ancient Egypt had 5,000 years of history so are you speaking about the period after when semites (Hyksos) from Arabia invaded Egypt and conquered it then made themselfs pharoahs or are you speaking about the period after when Persians conquered ancient Egypt or when the period when the Greek king Alexandra the great conquered it from the Persians or are you speaking about when the Romans conquered ancient Egypt from the Greek pharoah cleopatra?

The ancient Egyptian art above is from before Egypt was conquered by people that are from Arabia,Persia,Greece and Roman Empire.

Ancient Egyptian were in the business of civilisation building. If the Afars were truly of them, how come they didn't amount to anything besides pastoralism and eking out a living in the scrubs? Doesn't add up

Yeah in all periods they wore wigs like these

wigs.jpg

Ancient Egyptians hated hair. They hated hair so much that both men and women shaved off their hair and preferred to be bald. In a society obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene, hair seemed undignified and disturbing–anyone looking at a used bar of soap can attest to that. For Ancient Egyptian, the answer was simple–shave it off.

It is true that Ancient Egyptians are often depicted with hair in carvings and paintings. Although they eschewed hair growing from their skin, they had no problems wearing wigs. In fact, the wigs were most likely akin to a hat that protected them for the strong desert sun.

So I don't see the point of showing us random afar hairstyles

As you can imagine it is not natural for a society to decide that it just isn't clean to have hair lol
The wig trend must of started at some point in the 5,000 years of ancient Egyptian civilisation and my guess is that it started later on with in the 5,000 years of ancient Egyptian monarchical dynasties I'm more than confident that that the afar would walk around and fit in with ancient Egyptians of the earlier period of the 5,000 years history since they the afar share a skin colour,facial features and body types along with hairstyle with the ancient Egyptian civilisation before non Africans conquered it one after the other and made themselfs rulers.

Also when Alexandra the great conquered ancient Egypt what happened was that houndreds of thousands of Greeks and Syrians moved to ancient Egypt so the local populations skin colour would of also changed due to intermarriage between the brown skinned ancient Egyptians and the white skinned Semite,Persians,Greeks and Romans.

One thing we can't deny is that early ancient Egyptians look exactly like the cushite while later on ancient Egyptians display more white skin etc.. Hence why I put up pictures of ancient Egyptians that resemble the Cushitic afar

As you can imagine it is not natural for a society to decide that it just isn't clean to have hair lol
The wig trend must of started at some point in the 5,000 years of ancient Egyptian civilisation and my guess is that it started later on with in the 5,000 years of ancient Egyptian monarchical dynasties I'm more than confident that that the afar would walk around and fit in with ancient Egyptians of the earlier period of the 5,000 years history since they the afar share a skin colour,facial features and body types along with hairstyle with the ancient Egyptian civilisation before non Africans conquered it one after the other and made themselfs rulers.

Also when Alexandra the great conquered ancient Egypt what happened was that houndreds of thousands of Greeks and Syrians moved to ancient Egypt so the local populations skin colour would of also changed due to intermarriage between the brown skinned ancient Egyptians and the white skinned Semite,Persians,Greeks and Romans.

One thing we can't deny is that early ancient Egyptians look exactly like the cushite while later on ancient Egyptians display more white skin etc.. Hence why I put up pictures of ancient Egyptians that resemble the Cushitic afar

Ok calm down you are spouting a lot of pseudo historical bullshit.

They wore wigs and that is what you see in the paintings now get over it.

Ancient Egyptian were in the business of civilisation building. If the Afars were truly of them, how come they didn't amount to anything besides pastoralism and eking out a living in the scrubs? Doesn't add up

Ancient Egyptians would of been nobodies if it wasn't for the river Nile. River Nile = agricultural= food security for the society = food can be sold to neighbours out of your agricultural surplus = your society can focus on building,inventing,innovating over a time period of hundreds and even a few thousands years instead of walking around with a camel looking for a water well and some green pasture to feed your animals from generation to generation leaving your community no time for making discoveries, building or innovating on their previous achievements.

Perhaps the afar were expelled from ancient Egypt when it was conquered by the Hyksos which lead to them moving south down the coast to modern day Eritrea,Djibouti. This is just my personal theory so it isn't a fact at all

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You can't possibly boldly make the claim that all Ancient Egyptian notables wore wigs, only to then cite some Caucasian who's an expert on Egyptology,as your source, the same guy who adds random vowels into the consonant hieroglyphs, and the same guy who recreated a 3D image of a Mediterranean King Tut.

You can't possibly boldly make the claim that all Ancient Egyptian notables wore wigs, only to then cite some Caucasian who's an expert on Egyptology,as your source, the same guy who adds random vowels into the consonant hieroglyphs, and the same guy who recreated a 3D image of a Mediterranean King Tut.

It's actually a very common understood thing, they found wigs in royal tombs and most actually wore wigs according to archeological findings

wigs.jpg

Here are couple of example of such, it's not to say that they never wore their hair out but Egyptian royalties especially rarely ever did and wore wigs. Proof is very much in the findings that match what we see in the illustrations.

While the non royal class would shave their hair frequenlty in dhoore looking styles, they would also color their hair as well. Women would sometimes braid their hair.

Last edited:
What about the hair upon the head of Ramses II one of the greatest figures in AE

What about him? Obviously he colored his hair with henna, unlike wearing those big black wigs. Because they didn't like graying of the hair. It reminds me off how old elderly somali men doing the same thing. His hair texture is wavy which rules out most darkskinned Africans except for Afar/Somalis

But the coloring of the hair reminds me a lot of how people think ancient Egyptians had blonde hair due to one illustration when they actually just colored their blond/white with gee butter like Afars/somalis

51q0ew.jpg

Here you can see a picture of an issaq/dir fellow in Aden next to Ancient Egyptian wall art displaying the same hair style.

Status
Not open for further replies.