Curl Pattern

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Is it just me or when one’s hair becomes longer, the curl pattern loosens? It’s kind of annoying because it would be ideal for me to have 3b curls, regardless of length, but I’m noticing that it’s starting to become a 3a hair type.

What do you think about this?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
haa wa ruun my hair become hella jileec when i grew it out & condioned it shit went from bantu head ass to nigga what you mixed with in the span of 5 months.

Is it just me or when one’s hair becomes longer, the curl pattern loosens? It’s kind of annoying because it would be ideal for me to have 3b curls, regardless of length, but I’m noticing that it’s starting to become a 3a hair type.

Back when I cut my hair, it looked 4A. But when I took care of it and let it grow out it turned 3B

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
haa wa ruun my hair become hella jileec when i grew it out & condioned it shit went from bantu head ass to nigga what you mixed with in the span of 5 months.
Back when I cut my hair, it looked 4A. But when I took care of it and let it grow out it turned 3B

How do you guys feel about your hair texture becoming looser? Do you like it that way, prefer your old texture or are indifferent towards it?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

My sister had the same problem accept her hair is damaged asf so her curl pattern is artificial anyways

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
im 3c, it got tighter over time. born with 2c. My hair is extremely thick one part of my head can make 10 wigs :browtf:

convincation

VIP
Damn... Did she use a lot of heat on her hair?
Growing up my mum would always blow dry her hair for most of her life. Her hair is like 3b-3a and decently thick but she’s thinking of cutting it all off because her hair is extremely damaged

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Growing up my mum would always blow dry her hair for most of her life. Her hair is like 3b-3a and decently thick but she’s thinking of cutting it all off because her hair is extremely damaged

I’d recommend her to cut her hair. The new growth would look x10 beautiful

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I had a big chop to start the year. I cut it myself and did a pretty decent job. I’ve been treating my scalp and it’s growing rn.

convincation

VIP
I had a big chop to start the year. I cut it myself and did a pretty decent job. I’ve been treating my scalp and it’s growing rn.
I’m thinking of a chop too I’ve only been growing my hair out for about 6 months now and it reaches just under my nose the only problem is that I wanna grow out my hair in a low fade but right now It’s cut in a low fade so I’m either gonna just start with a low fade now and when it’s long enough trim it all equally or just cut it all off

Trending

Latest posts