Cunning & conniving acts like he's a friend yet is a foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey this guy is by far the biggest qabiliste on here, I clocked he acts like a fan of that guy on his avatar yet mocks & ridicules him. He acts like he's anti qabyalad but if you can see through the facade you'll uncover his true essence which is encrusted with qabyalad.

Waa the worst kind of individual who will act like he's fair & impartial yet is malevolent in his discourse, personally I think he's the biggest qabiliste hands down in here. I have respect for those who are open with their qabyalad but his insidious stealth qabyalad I find repugnant :susp:

Just my observation since my time here, it is what it is, I'm not here to appease anyone I'm just giving you my unadulterated opinion.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't care, karbash that self hater
Self hater? adiga you're innocent this guy is like the Jewish mafia murder inc while you're like the Italian mafia he does all the major crime while you get all the blame for robbing pittance.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I rather someone who tells me they hate me to my face then a person who smiles at me & stabs me in the back.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's not a qabiliste but he's a madman.
Abdi you're an innocent guy despite the front you put up to get a reaction out of people to keep this place busy I know you like to see the good in people especially those you met face to face but we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one bradar hadu illahay ku roon yahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.