Cumar come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You wanted to know the reason why most of your kins are like this in here. I will explain it is a long-story that started in Somnet when the year was 2012. I and another fkd veteran called Siciid85 created GPG (Garhajis Private Group) and split off from the original IPG (Isaaq Private Group) after many disputes on MODship in the group. Basically, we cummed on the faces of the other needy "Isaaqs" there and showed them we don't need them. Instead of dealing with the puppets I went to the admin of that site called Waryaa the organ grinder and directly asked him to give us our own group. Ever since then the two groups from that site caught feelings and had no choice but to bumlick each other which became a tradition for them.

Most HA on this site are either known HJ bumlickers

Unfortunately for them I am also now The Man in the High Castle in here. It was always about power.

mithcsmith.0.jpeg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:ehh:Interesting history sxb. I wasn't on Somnet at the time, as I was just a lurker tbh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there was exodus from Somnet to here, but a lot of the kids posting now are very young. They don't even know basic FKD history. I even had to explain Kalshaale and Ceel Bardaale clashes to some of these neefs kkk. :jcoleno::jcoleno:

A lot of em (from all clans) were probably in middle school in 2012 kkk:drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
@Cumar we weren't exactly like the KKK in that GPG group we actually had one HA chick there called Aishahwaqooyi (mujahidaisha). It was siciid85 that added her.

:pachah1:

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar we weren't exactly like the KKK in that GPG group we actually had one HA chick there called Aishahwaqooyi (mujahidaisha). It was siciid85 that added her.

:pachah1:

:gucciwhat::ileycry:Big Mistake
It is like whatsapp qabiil groups, You can't talk freely among shisheeye:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
:gucciwhat::ileycry:Big Mistake
It is like whatsapp qabiil groups, You can't talk freely among shisheeye:trumpsmirk:

She was married to a HY at that time so it was cool. However we did refuse a HJ kid whose mum he claimed was "HY" to join lol.He reminds me of that Samburu kid here one minute he is praising his reer abti and the next insulting them.

Cumar

VIP
She was married to a HY at that time so it was cool. However we did refuse a HJ kid whose mum was HY to join lol.He reminds me of that Samburu kid here one minute he is praising his reer abti and the next insulting them.

It's always the shisheeye kids that you are reer abti that are the fucking worst soo maaha?

I met some Arap kids in Hargeisa with HA reer abti before. Scum of the earth. Walaahi I met Daroods who were less qabilist than them.

Whoever said siil calms tensions between rival communites was lying kkk.

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol Two things I found funny in the other thread was

1) they kept begging to know who my Reer abti were:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
2) Lot of them accusing me of being you in disguise :russ:

I'm pretty sure #2 can be safely cast aside now :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts