Cumar cabdirashid waa qaran dumis he should be arrested for treason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

This man is guilty of treason he is currently in Dubai he is working to overthrow the federal government of Somalia this man is the enemy of the state president farmaajo and prime minister khayre should order his arrest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas belo calool weyn xaaran ku nool in sha Allah he will be arrested and killed when he comes back to Mogadishu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is this Mudane C/rashiid Ali Sharmarke's son?
Why couldn't he be a good person like his father? :jcoleno:
No man is above the law we have a government in Somalia when he sets foot in Somalia in sha Allah he will be killed for treason.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I stand by CCC, no one will touch him

screen-shot-2017-12-20-at-7-01-30-pm-png.36034

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cumar will land in Bosaso in the next week or so and head over to Garowe for the opening of the Airport. Who can arrest him? :damedamn:
Kkk you’re a somalidiid I’m not at all surprised but illahay ba kugu dharshee isn’t this embarrassing? Listen to what he is saying this man has committed treason he’s a disgrace wallahi

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdishakur is the same man who accused him of ordering him while ccc was the pm to sign the Somali waters away to Kenya.

Yet when they asked him what his relationship with Abdirahman he said he’s my friend so it goes to show that ccc is behind selling Somali waters and he did indeed tell Abdirahman Abdishakur to sign the agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending