Cuck somali male says somalis should not defend themselves from Oromo ethnic cleansing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot like him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180717-170443.png
    Screenshot_20180717-170443.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 189

Silky

操你的媽媽
Why don't the liyuu do what they usually do or are those pleasures reserved only for Somalis.

We are our own worst enemy so who cares anymore

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I used to have another profile pic but everybody kept coming for me. I covered my face but my body was showing. They thought I was lying or some shit :mjlol:
Why they hating on your curves or silky Latino hair?

Bunch of haters I tell you.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Deport every oromo out of somalia.

:camby:These mfkers gotta go peacefully, or we need to start chopping niggas to start the process.

:damedamn: we will provide walalaha beesha Madowweyne with all the machete they need and in return, a promise not to deport them to Mozambique

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
why do twitter Somalis think all Oromos are muslims? There are more non-muslims than muslims and the ones that are muslims are casual ones. Just look at Abiy Ahmed, his dad is muslim and his mom gaal, and he turned out gaal. These muslim-christian marriages are common in the Oromo community, talk about confusing.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
There's a lot like him
She is retarded and knows nothing about the situation, wallahi it's easy for her to say in the comfort in her western home for somalis in ogaden to let themselves be killed, qashin like her give me so much ciil

There is alot of them defending the oromos, for example the "dulmidiid" group who is always showing up in oromo broadcast news to incite trouble within the somali region, and begging the oromos to enter jigjiga and overthrow abdi iley.

Even having meetings with their "elders" like they had any control of their youths.

Ethiopia is done, when these oromos are done with the somalis, its sidamas turn to feel their heat even tho they already are fighting, same with afar.

Qeero has changed the capitals name and now calls it "finfinne".

You also have the amhara which not so long ago held a rally in their amhara region where they denounced the federal system along with the federal flag, and reinstate the former ethiopia without federal system and only central government.

Looks like there is high potential of amhara vs oromo clash which would break the thin ice ethiopia is standing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending