Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, I have been in fiat for a few days now. Not feeling it.

Currently it is a trader's market and not a hodler's market.
Opensea GIF by World of Wojak

Back to Wage cucking :snoop:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
It will bounce back up. I sold ETH at 3.3k and had buy orders set for ETH at 3k, few days later it was 3.6k, yes I thought I messed up but just wait it out.. crypto market ALWAYS comes back. Back in at 3k now.

TekNiKo

VIP
It will bounce back up. I sold ETH at 3.3k and had buy orders set for ETH at 3k, few days later it was 3.6k, yes I thought I messed up but just wait it out.. crypto market ALWAYS comes back. Back in at 3k now.
LOl I am so happy I have diamond hands I am not scared like @Apollo LUNA is 60% of my portfolio and literally pumped back to its original price within hours. I have learned the secret is to wait while paper hands sell
Bruce Lee Meme GIF by Justin

TekNiKo

VIP
LOL I feel sorry for the noobs who follow this joke he is panicking and saying he is gonna sell if it drops to 40k as if Crypto never had these volatile corrections before.

TekNiKo

VIP
OMG Luna is doing really well just broke ATH and pumping in a dumped market I am so glad I didnt sell

610B9594-CF83-4557-B992-89DB515ADD31.jpeg

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Apollo

VIP
This has been the shittiest bitcoin bull market ever (2021).

The previous two (2013, 2017) were much better and easier to analyze.

I suspect this wacky price action is due to Wall Street suits being in the market now who want to shake out the plebs.

Apollo

VIP
how certain are you theres going to be one?

Just look at how they panic dumped today.

It is human nature to panic dump crypto every now and then. People are still not sure it is a legit thing that will last.

When people dump for a few weeks, it will cause further dumping, resulting in a crypto winter. It is psychological.

This can only be broken when crypto becomes truly institutionalized and respected as an asset class, so far it still is not, still a high uncertainty asset class.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Just look at how they panic dumped today.

It is human nature to panic dump crypto every now and then. People are still not sure it is a legit thing that will last.

When people dump for a few weeks, it will cause further dumping, resulting in a crypto winter. It is psychological.

This can only be broken when crypto becomes truly institutionalized and respected as an asset class, so far it still is not, still a high uncertainty asset class.
are there certain cryptos you know that you will survive the dumps aside from BTC/ETH?

Apollo

VIP
are there certain cryptos you know that you will survive the dumps aside from BTC/ETH?

Solana is guaranteed to come back next cycle. That trillionaire Yahuud will make sure it does.

Caveat: Sam Bankman-Fried must not be indicted/no legal issues, and FTX must still exist for that to happen. High probability it will.

TekNiKo

VIP
Dont stress my friend this is a small setback, BTC will continue to pump albeit slowly, this bull run will be different from all the others because we have institutional investors affecting the market now. I expect a long consolidation that will end in March or max July.

Bear market will begin mid 2022, so its good for us

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Solana is guaranteed to come back next cycle. That trillionaire Yahuud will make sure it does.

Caveat: Sam Bankman-Fried must not be indicted/no legal issues, and FTX must still exist for that to happen. High probability it will.
im assuming CRO will survive as well as BNB.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Don't know much about CRO, but Binance is in the crosshairs of many G20 regulators and they don't bribe politicians like FTX does. Binance is more likely to be shutdown than FTX.
Do you think buying SOL is the equivalent of buying ETH in 2017-2019 right now? Can it potentially hit 3000-5000?

Apollo

VIP
Do you think buying SOL is the equivalent of buying ETH in 2017-2019 right now? Can it potentially hit 3000-5000?

Not at these prices, but you will likely get another shot at buying SOL dirt cheap.

VCs with big bags of it will dump it during crypto winter.

Ethereum was held less by VCs and more by average people and it dumped hard during crypto winter (CW). Same will happen to SOL during a CW, potentially even with a bigger decline percentage-wise.

Dont stress my friend this is a small setback, BTC will continue to pump albeit slowly, this bull run will be different from all the others because we have institutional investors affecting the market now. I expect a long consolidation that will end in March or max July.

Bear market will begin mid 2022, so its good for us
You consider this as a bull run lol??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts