Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I found trading with leverage to be very profitable when you have good method of risk management. I'm still learning the chart. Trade signals from certain YouTubers had me winning majority of the time.
Teach me your ways I am still scared of Futures. I am pure spot trading

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Teach me your ways I am still scared of Futures. I am pure spot trading
Trading with leverage is very risky and it takes lots of time and research to come up with an effective risk management techniques. There are many videos on how to trade with leverage on YouTube.

TekNiKo

VIP
Trading with leverage is very risky and it takes lots of time and research to come up with an effective risk management techniques. There are many videos on how to trade with leverage on YouTube.
Whats your multiplier usually? 20x?

Apollo

VIP
I found trading with leverage to be very profitable when you have good method of risk management. I'm still learning the chart. Trade signals from certain YouTubers had me winning majority of the time.

Oh my, mister diamond hand who bought sub-$200 Ethereum is shitposting in the crypto thread.

Brah, keep diamond handing and don't become a trader. Kkkkk.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Oh my, mister diamond hand who bought sub-$200 Ethereum is shitposting in the crypto thread.

Brah, keep diamond handing and don't become a trader. Kkkkk.
I found extremely hard to control greed when it comes to trading. Now I make long position only when there's trade signals with high possibility with 5% of my portfolio.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
FFsqfw_WUAMVfwu

FFtZ7cKXwAMh3N8

TekNiKo

VIP

I feel your pain these influencers have made us so convinced will have an amazing December

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Alot of leverage liquidations, hopefully means we are ready to take off from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.