Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Bold claim.

How much will Bitcoin drop in 2023 bear market?

60,000 would have been laughable a few years ago as well ..and look where it is today.

I think this shit (BTC) will eventually replace American bonds as the most pristine risk-free asset to have. Big companies and countries will buy it.

I advise you to watch a handful of videos from this guy to truly understand the geopolitical ramifications of BTC. He explains things very well.

You know its alt coin season when so many coins on your watchlist are popping and you dont have enough fiat to go around. At this point sxbs just pick your 5-10 that you'll hold until January. Get a good mix of mid caps and low caps too. Some kucoin gems thrown in there too like MTV, LSS and Trias. These are your hail mary 100x gainers but dont put the whole portfolio on them.

Harmony going offf. Waiting for CKB to go off. Lets goo CKB gang.
Jumped off the Harmony train although I see it hitting 0.70ish for sure during this alt coin rally. I've made enough from it to move into something that hasn't popped yet e.g gitcoin. Thats the way of the game now keep moving from one to another.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My goodness, KDA is pumping hard never expected this so soon. Only shame is not buying more back under $2.

$10-12 is the ceiling possibly by the end of next week. KDA can easily reach top 70 before the end year at just over 2Billion market cap imo and that's being very conservative.
wow just checked it out 90 day is nuts

You know its alt coin season when so many coins on your watchlist are popping and you dont have enough fiat to go around. At this point sxbs just pick your 5-10 that you'll hold until January. Get a good mix of mid caps and low caps too. Some kucoin gems thrown in there too like MTV, LSS and Trias. These are your hail mary 100x gainers but dont put the whole portfolio on them.
What do you use to buy these alts???

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Last time we had a doge coin blow off top like this was around April/May, market maybe about to crater again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just put 500 dollars on ENJ Steam announced they will be allowing blockchain based gaming again on their platform. Super Bullish.

Apollo

VIP
SHIB gang out here winning LMAOOOO. f*ck i shoulda threw 100 bucks into that.

Floki will be another retard coin that will enter the top 20. It is named after Elon Musk's dog.

Don't own any, but I can see retards aping into this.

Damn, I knew about this coin from Day One by following this guy on Twitter:

when it was $0.00000140, now it is $0.00013429.

That is like bitcoin at $140 and now $13,429.

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending