Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
BTC can dump all the way to 50-48K and still be bullish mid-term (next two months). I wouldn't put much into these mini swings for the time being.

I have been crushed in the last boom, you gotta be smart and quick.

Many altcoins are still under ATH and can pump hard next two months. Not financial advice, but...

Apollo

VIP
BTC Maxi trashing Worldcoin (some new thing).

Bullish take on Worldcoin

Interesting project nevertheless. Could see it become big. It would get rid of the whale problem in crypto.

I'm assuming that this is the last micro cycle of the bull run. I'm planning to exit my non-bitcoin holdings in the next couple of months.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kkkkk just made double my investment on JOE cryptopanic be saving niggas :rejoice:

Invest in Lossless too.

damn KDA is taking off, I was swing trading this 2 weeks ago and sold for a small profit. Now down to my last 2k KDA. Hodling for the long term and plan to sell each one for +$100.
1635002596280.png

Anyone else own KDA?

Last edited:
BTC Maxi trashing Worldcoin (some new thing).

Bullish take on Worldcoin

Interesting project nevertheless. Could see it become big. It would get rid of the whale problem in crypto.

Worldcoin sounds like shittiest of shittiest cryptos.

PURE DOG SHIT, WALLAHI BILLAHI I would rather hold my cats shit in my hand.

Why TF would anyone buy a crypto asset that scans peoples irises, it defeats the whole purpose of anonymity.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Guys remember that two week 104 HMA ultra-conservative threshold I had to declare a new bull market? Well, it officially met that criteria today.

There are literally no good mid-term bearish arguments anymore based on technical analysis.

Apollo

VIP
Worldcoin sounds like shittiest of shittiest cryptos.

PURE DOG SHIT, WALLAHI BILLAHI I would rather hold my cats shit in my hand.

Why TF would anyone buy a crypto asset that scans peoples irises, it defeats the whole purpose of anonymity.

Haha, there is no other way to get rid of whales. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this project becomes huge, especially when BTC goes over 100,000 and people get angry about wealth inequality and the whale problem.

PS. Nice you went into KDA. I noticed that coin has been pumping hard lately, I have been tracking that one for a few weeks.

Apollo

VIP
Sorry for the FUD, but I just looked at the 104 weekly HMA data again and it still has not fully satisfied it due to the dump of Oct 12th which breached it.

The ultra conservative indicator is still not satisfied and says to remain cautious (cough cough double top). 😂

hYm2vCY.png

edit: upon further reflection ..LMAO.. this weeks candle looks* like it will end up as shooting star:

*still some hours left until daily close on UTC time.

quh26It.jpg

Cover your ass with stop limits.

My goodness, KDA is pumping hard never expected this so soon. Only shame is not buying more back under $2.

$10-12 is the ceiling possibly by the end of next week. KDA can easily reach top 70 before the end year at just over 2Billion market cap imo and that's being very conservative.

Apollo

VIP
If it stays above 55,300 this entire week it will have fulfilled the HMA weekly strategy. We shall see. I'd say 85% probability it will.

Apollo

VIP
My goodness, KDA is pumping hard never expected this so soon. Only shame is not buying more back under $2.

$10-12 is the ceiling possibly by the end of next week. KDA can easily reach top 70 before the end year at just over 2Billion market cap imo and that's being very conservative.

I have noticed Layer 1 coins pump the hardest. KDA is an L1.

Stuff build on top of an L1 (that is L2 or utility projects) tend to pump less hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts