Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Lol just playing around with ya man, I think BTC will reach 100k by Dec

He says these 17 will pump.

1 polygon 2 Solana 3 Ethereum 4 Engine coin 5 Sandbox 6 Decentraland 7 Veracity 8 Alluviums 9 Zed run 10 D-race 11 Virtue poker 12 polker 13 Seedify 14 Chain guardians 15 Snook 16 Cryptomedia 17 Phantom galaxies.

Remove Solana and Ethereum from that list and follow those 15.

You can blame him if it goes wrong and not me, lol.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

He says these 17 will pump.

1 polygon 2 Solana 3 Ethereum 4 Engine coin 5 Sandbox 6 Decentraland 7 Veracity 8 Alluviums 9 Zed run 10 D-race 11 Virtue poker 12 polker 13 Seedify 14 Chain guardians 15 Snook 16 Cryptomedia 17 Phantom galaxies.

Remove Solana and Ethereum from that list and follow those 15.

You can blame him if it goes wrong and not me, lol.
Imma buy few of each coins just in case. Not looking for big profits right now just short term.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Check this epic copium or it could become real, haha.

Back into the 50s we go

intro-1585669390.jpg

@Sheikh Google

Which coins do you like for utility or philosophical reasons?

If I go through the top 200, I honestly think ZEC, RUNE, and RSR are pretty much the only non-scammy altcoins.

ZEC = true privacy
RUNE = permissionless interoperability
RSR = aiming to become a non-fiat stablecoin (asset backed)

Maybe Chainlink as well.. but I question is token really needed?

NFA, just thinking about what is really needed and not the hype.
Sxb im going to be honest I dont give a f*ck about utility or trust in the tech hive mind. I just do TA and use that along with past market behaviour. Im here to generate wealth honestly and like ive said before crypto is our gens version of the dot com boom. Im just trying to get on the right side of history. Married to the profits is what I always say.

Sxb im going to be honest I dont give a f*ck about utility or trust in the tech hive mind. I just do TA and use that along with past market behaviour. Im here to generate wealth honestly and like ive said before crypto is our gens version of the dot com boom. Im just trying to get on the right side of history. Married to the profits is what I always say.
Is XRP good to invest than???

I'm not here like @Apollo says to give financial advice but I will say XRP looking at its market cap and whatnot, if it was to continue running in the remaining of this so called bullmarket wouldn't run as much as say a coin that hasnt already 5x or 10x. I did have some xrp for whats it worth but I got in at 0.80ish and moved my profits into other coins. Thats just the way it is.

Apollo

VIP

Nope, it is an illegal unregistered security (stock). It isn't even a real crypto, but a company token. I think when Ripple loses their lawsuit against the SEC somewhere in mid-2022 it will cause the start of a new multi-year crypto bear market (common law judicial precedent enabling the SEC to go after many more projects afterwards). There are many fake news articles out there paid for by Ripple Inc. that they are about to win, but be aware it is mostly fake news.

Moreover, its market cap is already huge. You won't make much on big market cap tokens.

Apollo

VIP
Big boys Hindenburg are after tether now. Interesting timing 🤔

I don't think they will be shut down in Q4 2021. So for the next two months I wouldn't worry about them, but long term they are a problem.

Lets see if this final Ultra Bear gets liquidated. :lolbron:

Feel bad for him. He nailed the 2018-2019 bear market. He bought in around 3.5K back then and called the end of the bear market back then.

But this time, he might be messing up.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I also really like VET. I feel like its still very undervalued and hasn't reached anywhere close to its ATH yet (0.3). Currently at 0.14.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Feel bad for him. He nailed the 2018-2019 bear market. He bought in around 3.5K back then and called the end of the bear market back then.

But this time, he might be messing up.

And he is now liquidated, new all time high for Bitcoin :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts