Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I just bought a shit load of NFTs I am praying for the jackpot of 200k NFT pump like Punk kid

You are going way out into the risk curve.

NFTs are the riskiest thing in crypto.

You won't get rekt with ZEC. It is already low priced, several years old, will increase with the rest of the crypto market, and privacy will always remain important.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You are going way out into the risk curve.

NFTs are the riskiest thing in crypto.

You won't get rekt with ZEC. It is already low priced, several years old, will increase with the rest of the crypto market, and privacy will always remain important.
14 year old kids are making thousands with NFTs how the hell am I gonna miss this train. Digital ownership is the future I remember in 2013 when I couldve invested in Bitcoin but blew it off as a scam. No regrets again.

Apollo

VIP
14 year old kids are making thousands with NFTs how the hell am I gonna miss this train. Digital ownership is the future I remember in 2013 when I couldve invested in Bitcoin but blew it off as a scam. No regrets again.

This is the final stage of this crypto cycle. It will only go parabolic for short period and then a multiyear bear market is coming. With ZEC you got a clear target to exit on (old ATH) and it won't dump too hard. It is also easy to forget about it and just wait and you won't have to check markets daily. Clear target.

NFTs can literally go to zero. (individual NFTs, not all of course, but it is risky stuff).

TekNiKo

VIP
This is the final stage of this crypto cycle. It will only go parabolic for short period and then a multiyear bear market is coming. With ZEC you got a clear target to exit on (old ATH) and it won't dump too hard. It is also easy to forget about it and just wait and you won't have to check markets daily. Clear target.

NFTs can literally go to zero. (individual NFTs, not all of course, but it is risky stuff).
Coinbase just announced its launching NFT purchases by the end of the year get in now before you remain a poorfag. :mjlaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Coinbase just announced its launching NFT purchases by the end of the year get in now before you remain a poorfag. :mjlaugh:

I already made some money on NFTs by catching Ethernity Chain pumps in the past.

I recommend you read this twitter thread (tl;dr: NFTs are largely scammy):

Meanwhile big brained Edward Snowden likes ZEC the most out of all cryptos:

TekNiKo

VIP
I already made some money on NFTs by catching Ethernity Chain pumps in the past.

I recommend you read this twitter thread (tl;dr: NFTs are largely scammy):

Meanwhile big brained Edward Snowden likes ZEC the most out of all cryptos:

Whats the main financial backer of ZEC? Snowden is hardly a good endorsement if anything it will tank due to SEC biased scrutiny

Apollo

VIP
Whats the main financial backer of ZEC? Snowden is hardly a good endorsement if anything it will tank due to SEC biased scrutiny

I am not saying it will pump the most out of all cryptos. All I am saying is that it is a safe bet, set it and forget it, especially for a crypto newb like you.

NFTs are a fast changing market. What is hot or not changes literally weekly. It will cause you a lot of stress.

Apollo

VIP
@Sheikh Google

Which coins do you like for utility or philosophical reasons?

If I go through the top 200, I honestly think ZEC, RUNE, and RSR are pretty much the only non-scammy altcoins.

ZEC = true privacy
RUNE = permissionless interoperability
RSR = aiming to become a non-fiat stablecoin (asset backed)

Maybe Chainlink as well.. but I question is token really needed?

NFA, just thinking about what is really needed and not the hype.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Sheikh Google

Which coins do you like for utility or philosophical reasons?

If I go through the top 200, I honestly think ZEC, RUNE, and RSR are pretty much the only non-scammy altcoins.

ZEC = true privacy
RUNE = permissionless interoperability
RSR = aiming to become a non-fiat stablecoin (asset backed)

Maybe Chainlink as well.. but I question is token really needed?

NFA, just thinking about what is really needed and not the hype.
You baited me into buying Trulink only for it to tank.

Apollo

VIP
You baited me into buying Trulink only for it to tank.

The entire altcoin market collapsed back then (summer) and I was trying to get you out of Doge. It is still more valuable than Doge right now and will outperform it in the long term.

I doubt you bought it, only available on UniSwap (requires a lot of effort).

TekNiKo

VIP
The entire altcoin market collapsed back then (summer) and I was trying to get you out of Doge. It is still more valuable than Doge right now and will outperform it in the long term.

I doubt you bought it, only available on UniSwap (requires a lot of effort).
Yes I bought it on MetaMask you cost me 300 $

Apollo

VIP
Yes I bought it on MetaMask you cost me 300 $

You are bullshitting and there is no way you have the patience to have held it.

PS. I never held Truebit for more than a few days and only have made money on it from the various waves. I am not a hodler.

TekNiKo

VIP
You are bullshitting and there is no way you have the patience to have held it.

PS. I never held Truebit for more than a few days and only have made money on it from the various waves. I am not a hodler.
Ok I will put 200 on ZEC if it tanks in 3 months you are a pump and dump shill :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending