Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Just like I had those is the bull back indicators. Now I am monitoring is the long term bear back indicators in three stages. Stage 1 is more risky, stage 2 is pretty much confirmation, and stage 3 can be quite late to confirm.

Stage 1 just signaled positive yesterday.

You niggas can quote me but watch come end of September there will be another crash or pullback and then the real big run will be this winter until Jan. I've been stacking my alts since july sitting pretty in the green so far but will sell during September and then buy back in. One thing I've known about crypto is self fulfilling prophecies are real and if everyone is expecting a sep crash it will happen. Got blindsided by the May apocalypse and it wont happen to me again.
I mean I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Expect Eth to drop to between 2300-2500 and BTC around 37k. I load the boat then and watch it rip till around Jan before the real bear market starts.

Just like I had those is the bull back indicators. Now I am monitoring is the long term bear back indicators in three stages. Stage 1 is more risky, stage 2 is pretty much confirmation, and stage 3 can be quite late to confirm.

Stage 1 just signaled positive yesterday.
Bitcoin 100k in December. You can quote me on that.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1632336081755.png

wowwwwwwwwwwwww

im going all out in SOL for sure.

October, November and Decembre are historical bullish months.
I feel like the whales wanted to buy the dip one last time before the start of the bullish season.
Keep holding on to your coins guys.

1632544269154.png

Apollo

VIP

Yep, 100% BTC controls the entire crypto market. You always need to pay close attention to its price developments, even if it is less exciting than alts. Never get completely distracted by altcoin pumps like now on Avalanche while BTC looks bearish. Caution.

Yep, 100% BTC controls the entire crypto market. You always need to pay close attention to its price developments, even if it is less exciting than alts. Never get completely distracted by altcoin pumps like now on Avalanche while BTC looks bearish. Caution.

Do you think Avalanche will be big in the next bull cycle? I’ve been seeing it being pumped recently

Apollo

VIP
Do you think Avalanche will be big in the next bull cycle? I’ve been seeing it being pumped recently

Not too sure. It lacks big money backers and the tech behind it is not that revolutionary compared to the other ones.

It could be, but I am just not as sure. Algorand is a similar edge case like that, but its tech is a bit better, IMO.

Here are two good informative videos on Avalanche and Algorand, DYOR:

^ caveat, that video was made during the August pump.

These are all airdrops potantial, with Boba Network being confirmed, do not miss it.
For Boba Network, buy OMG Token, bridge over to their Layer 2 on Boba Network and keep some OMG token in your metamask.

ZKSync
Optimism
Arbitrum
Ergodex
Boba

Apollo

VIP
These are all airdrops potantial, with Boba Network being confirmed, do not miss it.
For Boba Network, buy OMG Token, bridge over to their Layer 2 on Boba Network and keep some OMG token in your metamask.

ZKSync
Optimism
Arbitrum
Ergodex
Boba

Yep, innovative ETH projects often can give you airdrop worth thousands later on. DYDX did so recently, but you had to have used it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending