Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either dca or wait for bear market confirmation and start lowering your average then. By the time the next bull run comes about you will be ahead of the game.
Baghold whatever you bought earlier, eventually it always gets back to previous prices, maximum it takes 3 years, at least for BTC and ETH, not sure about ADA, that one could fail next cycle. I'd suggest swapping Cardano for Solana. SOL is backed by this exchange owner who is forcing it into the top, likely it will be around next cycle in the top 5.

If BTC start dumping again, then lower your average, and you are even better set for the next run up.
So are we in agreement that this bullrun's officially been cancelled then gentlement?
bogdanoff-dump-it-meme-1-360x270.png

@Apollo as an avid Hoskinson fan-boy and ADA cult member I vehemently disagree brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
@Nak-Muay-Kru

I am not confident in calling a cancel to the double bubble theory for 2021, it is still a possibility. Only by mid-September can I safely call it. For now, both double bubble to 100K in 2021 or a long bear to 15-22K are both possible.

As for ADA. It is now a 3rd cycle coin. Altcoin gamblers like new coins and cycle through alts every couple of new cycles. So careful, it has the potential of never getting back to its old highs or falling down the coinmarketcap list.

BNB and SOL are backed by exchange owners, the biggest ones and only have had 1 cycle. Probability of them reaching their old highs are greater.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nice.. a higher local high is now in place. Doom projections getting less and less likely.

50+ would really clinch it, lets see in the next 2 weeks. But yeah looks like low is in at 28k, which was called by that random youtuber back in April.

Apollo

VIP
50+ would really clinch it, lets see in the next 2 weeks. But yeah looks like low is in at 28k, which was called by that random youtuber back in April.

While Elliott Wave theory is a bit of astrology/suugo science, look at what this guy is saying. If BTC tops out in the higher 40s and then makes a new lower low, it would be one of the best examples of an A-B-C Elliott Wave correction in a major market. Interdasting. 🤔

How bad do you think the sell off is going to be if that infrastructure bill passes tomorrow? I know I've joked about there being an almighty dump but Uncle Sam's had a boner for cypto for a long time. Democrats have a (slim) majority in the House and the Senate, and everyone knows they love gibs so this bill could legit pass if Republicucks don't grow a backbone. RIP Somalis in the US trying to make it off crypto :friendhug:

How bad do you think the sell off is going to be if that infrastructure bill passes tomorrow? I know I've joked about there being an almighty dump but Uncle Sam's had a boner for cypto for a long time. Democrats have a (slim) majority in the House and the Senate, and everyone knows they love gibs so this bill could legit pass if Republicucks don't grow a backbone. RIP Somalis in the US trying to make it off crypto :friendhug:
How can they regulate it? Land of the free my ass. All they can do is impose heavy taxes.

Apollo

VIP
Well, my ''is the bull back'' signal system has three tiers: speculative, intermediary, conservative.

Now the first two have signaled that it is back, only the conservative one still not yet.

speculative: 25th of July 2021
intermediary: 6th of August 2021
conservative: ?? - this is a lagging indicator, but it could save your ass from a fake out, it has strict metrics.

DYOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts