Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise my beautiful bitcoin rise. @Nak-Muay-Kru gonna have a heart attack that wecel when he sees these green candles.
giphy.gif

Amerihomos, pepper that Angus, the FED's about to go in raw and unlubricated.
Interest rates are staying at zero, f*ck this gay cartoonish, fucking tranny economy.
The bullruns back on, brb just going to fucking neck myself:stressed:

Last edited:
I had lost like half of the funds I had invested back in May 2021 during that big dip of May -June ., it was not a huge money ( total was around USD 700) but it really hurts.
Don't know what to do know I'm stuck with the ADA and ETH who had lost half of their value.

I had lost like half of the funds I had invested back in May 2021 during that big dip of May -June ., it was not a huge money ( total was around USD 700) but it really hurts.
Don't know what to do know I'm stuck with the ADA and ETH who had lost half of their value.
Either dca or wait for bear market confirmation and start lowering your average then. By the time the next bull run comes about you will be ahead of the game.

Apollo

VIP

Baghold whatever you bought earlier, eventually it always gets back to previous prices, maximum it takes 3 years, at least for BTC and ETH, not sure about ADA, that one could fail next cycle. I'd suggest swapping Cardano for Solana. SOL is backed by this exchange owner who is forcing it into the top, likely it will be around next cycle in the top 5.

If BTC start dumping again, then lower your average, and you are even better set for the next run up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending