Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallahi I hate you lmao. This nigga wanna see the world burn please let us just have a week of hopium and green candles.
Poor poor hopium addict, that's why the first hit's always free loool. I want the streets overflowing with bull blood. I could barely contain my excitement during Maghrib prayer wallahi :rejoice:
maxresdefault.jpg

Aight time to convert back into USDC. Was all tethered up from my swing trading and now all this coordinated FUD. Nacala @Nak-Muay-Kru this is all your doing you couldn't let niggas have just a lil bit of fun.
Back you go to 29k pleb, bye byeeeee. Did you think I would be the only one bleeding? They expect one of us in the wreckage brother and unfortunately it's you :lolbron:

Back you go to 29k pleb, bye byeeeee. Did you think I would be the only one bleeding? They expect one of us in the wreckage brother and unfortunately it's you :lolbron:
Now you got me jivin and moving my ass like a to the excellent tunes you sending whilst watching these red candles? Nacala if I ever get hands on you...

Now you got me jivin and moving my ass like a **** to the excellent tunes you sending whilst watching these red candles? Nacala if I ever get hands on you...
Here's some more grade-A rectual bleeding if you already haven't blown your brains out lool
I take back my 30k comment btw, see you at 20k bucko :banderas:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
That conservative ''is the bull back?'' indicator cannot be scammed. It didn't flip yet.

Only when that one flips will I become a bull.

Here's some more grade-A rectual bleeding if you already haven't blown your brains out lool
I take back my 30k comment btw, see you at 20k bucko :banderas:
I am setting up my trustwallet as we speak and moving my stable coin from Binance to it. Naacala Binance another yaahod that wont let me withdraw my GBP all this FUD gonna make me pimp slap a hoe soon. These mofos passed me the hopium with a dead cat bounce and had me crip walking in excitement, look at me now 24hrs later. Tears.

Apollo

VIP

The CEO of Tether-Bitfinex is a Dutchman (JL van der velde). The Dutch created the first irrational historic bubble (Tulips).

Most of the upper management of Tether-Bitfinex are Italians (Giancarlo Devasini, Paolo Ardoino etc). Italians created the Ponzi scheme system.

Too ironic.

Apollo

VIP
You just give us the rallying cry of when it flips and your legion of 68iq warriors will be ready to battle.

Usually when long term indicators flip, crypto prices start dipping -10% (retracement) in the next two or three days (whale manipulation), so be careful and don't cry on a minor retracement. You need to diamond hand through the first minor retrace. It happened in 2013, 2016/2017, and 2020 as well right before it flipped.

PS. The above is not about this current retracement.

Usually when long term indicators flip, crypto prices start dipping -10% (retracement) in the next two or three days (whale manipulation), so be careful and don't cry on a minor retracement. You need to diamond hand through the first minor retrace. It happened in 2013, 2016/2017, and 2020 as well right before it flipped.

PS. The above is not about this current retracement.
Sxb some of us bought etherium and litecoin at the top. 60% retracement doesn't even phase me. 68iq was born to be a diamond hand.

Apollo

VIP
Sxb some of us bought etherium and litecoin at the top. 60% retracement doesn't even phase me. 68iq was born to be a diamond hand.

I bought the bottoms twice the past couple of weeks (the first May 19th flash crash and then recently on the lows of July 20th), but always sold way too early lmao.

When I buy I should be locked out from selling for at least a week.

I am setting up my trustwallet as we speak and moving my stable coin from Binance to it. Naacala Binance another yaahod that wont let me withdraw my GBP all this FUD gonna make me pimp slap a *** soon. These mofos passed me the hopium with a dead cat bounce and had me crip walking in excitement, look at me now 24hrs later. Tears.
Get on coinbase pro sxb, Binance is beyond kiked wallahi. I tried to deposit GBP last week when I tried to make that chimp-brained swing trade, ADA was cheaper on binance but I nearly got absolutely shoah'd. Fucking horrid platform.

Get on coinbase pro sxb, Binance is beyond kiked wallahi. I tried to deposit GBP last week when I tried to make that chimp-brained swing trade, ADA was cheaper on binance but I nearly got absolutely shoah'd. Fucking horrid platform.
coinbase pro will kill me with the fees not only in moving my gbp over but withdrawal too. Its the either that or wait and sit and procrastinate on the sinking ship that is binance.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I am setting up my trustwallet as we speak and moving my stable coin from Binance to it. Naacala Binance another yaahod that wont let me withdraw my GBP all this FUD gonna make me pimp slap a *** soon. These mofos passed me the hopium with a dead cat bounce and had me crip walking in excitement, look at me now 24hrs later. Tears.
Get a ledger nano s. Trustwallet has shit security.

coinbase pro will kill me with the fees not only in moving my gbp over but withdrawal too. Its the either that or wait and sit and procrastinate on the sinking ship that is binance.
There's no withdrawl fees for GBP into your account on pro, the fees are so much cheaper as well. Regular plebeian coinbase can just as Yahuud as binance. But I think an initial deposit of £2,500 is needed for pro, don't know if it's any different now.
Get a ledger nano s. Trustwallet has shit security.
Not your keys, not your crypto :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending