Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You think another pandemic spike and fresh lockdowns will affect the market? I have a bad feeling about this winter

Nobody is afraid of Covid anymore. The big Covid crash of March 2020 was due to people fearing it to be like the Spanish Flu 2.0 (very deadly). Now people treat Covid as a joke.

When the US gets news of a lockdown, I can see it dip to 20k and potentially lower. It'll be similar to last year when covid was announced.

The lowest BTC will go in a severe bear market is ~14,000. It confluences with 2019 high and with the 200 week simple moving average. I doubt it will go under 14K ever again.

Is anyone else struggling with the idea of getting a part-time job? I can't see myself working some dead-end summer job when I can make the eqivalent of a month's wage off of staking rewards and by occationally swing-trading.

Crypto's completely ruined my work ethtic wallahi :stressed:

Makes no sense to me as it is not wise to ''live off'' your trading gains. You have to keep re-investing and trading that to let it grow. So it is always good to have a sidejob.

Imagine this turns into a severe bear market and BTC goes to like 15K and Ethereum to like 800, then if you have a side job you can deploy fresh fiat at those lows for the swing back to 65K BTC and +4K ETH. So it is always good to be a wage cuck.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nobody is afraid of Covid anymore. The big Covid crash of March 2020 was due to people fearing it to be like the Spanish Flu 2.0 (very deadly). Now people treat Covid as a joke.

The lowest BTC will go in a severe bear market is ~14,000. It confluences with 2019 high and with the 200 week simple moving average. I doubt it will go under 14K ever again.

Makes no sense to me as it is not wise to ''live off'' your trading gains. You have to keep re-investing and trading that to let it grow. So it is always good to have a sidejob.

Imagine this turns into a severe bear market and BTC goes to like 15K and Ethereum to like 800, then if you have a side job you can deploy fresh fiat at those lows for the swing back to 65K BTC and +4K ETH. So it is always good to be a wage cuck.
Lol, have you invested in Vechain?

That's exactly what I'm hoping for, please just tell me it'll be a bloodbath this weekend Mod-san, I promise I'll never swing again. Please just let the green candles stop!!
1563928879399.png

Apollo

VIP
Lol, have you invested in Vechain?

In a bear market it is best to only focus on BTC and Ethereum only.

Buying altcoins now is asking to get rekt.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for, please just tell me it'll be a bloodbath Mod-san, I promise I'll never swing again. Please just let the green candles stop!!
View attachment 194343

I will confess.

During the bubble period of Jan-April 2021 I was using some of the gains to indulge in consumer products I shouldn't have bought.

:browtf:

But it is better to never buy consumer stuff from your crypto or stock trading gains. Just keep re-investing and re-trading it.

33k brutally and mercilessly rejected, welcome to hell boys; please check in and leave your crypto bags at the door. Hope you sold the top or you'll be drowning in AB+ blood for months :hemad:

blood.gif

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You bearfags sold me a lie!!
BTC's struggling harder than a paraplegic trying to climb a flight of stairs but alts keep fucking crabbing or "pumping". I'm finna get BTFO'ed and it's so unfair, just wanted a little pocket money for the weekend :kendrickcry::mjcry:

This crabbing has made the space boring as heck the last 2 months, bottom is still likely in that 25-27k range for BTC. If we go lower than that, then its game over.

This crabbing has made the space boring as heck the last 2 months, bottom is still likely in that 25-27k range for BTC. If we go lower than that, then its game over.
Don't even care anymore wallahi, I just want to buy back at the retarded double-digit IQ price I tried to swing at. God please just let it end :damn:

Apollo

VIP
Tether CTO lookin Bearish

I listened to his recent appearance on Technical Roundup yesterday. The biggest alpha leak he said near the end was (I'm paraphrasing): ''A lot of regulation will come to crypto trading and stablecoins in the coming months and this may change the market structure permanently (i.e. crypto market will no longer be like the past)''.

My take: sounds like the crazy 100x leverage futures products to retail newbs living in OECD countries (rich countries basically) will be restricted (see the targeting of Binance by the UK, Japan, Italy etc) and stablecoins will be regulated like money market mutual funds (similar to banks - the Federal Reserve has been mentioning Tether a lot in 2021 while they never mentioned it before). This may sadly get rid of a lot of the pump potential in crypto, imo.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So you can earn 30 € worth cryptos in coinbase by just doing quizzes. It's nothing, but if 1 mill did those quizzes it means 30 million worth of crypto :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.