Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1626760930469.png

I tried to swing 20k Ada and now I'm absolutely hemorrhaging out of my asshole, please let the dump resume, DEAR GOD PLEASE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let's see by March 2022.

I think BTC will break 100K before then.

If it doesn't, then I will concede it is a scam.

8.5 months left. :duckr::samwelcome:
You think another pandemic spike and fresh lockdowns will affect the market? I have a bad feeling about this winter

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You think another pandemic spike and fresh lockdowns will affect the market? I have a bad feeling about this winter
When the US gets news of a lockdown, I can see it dip to 20k and potentially lower. It'll be similar to last year when covid was announced.

Hope it takes a massive shit, I wna slurp up the dip. Never though I'd be jaded bear but I hope it all burns. I give the UK another 4-8 before new coof cases literally explode.

Is anyone else struggling with the idea of getting a part-time job? I can't see myself working some dead-end summer job when I can make the eqivalent of a month's wage off of staking rewards and by occationally swing-trading.

Crypto's completely ruined my work ethtic wallahi :stressed:

Is anyone else struggling with the idea of getting a part-time job? I can't see myself working some dead-end summer job when I can make the eqivalent of a month's wage off of staking rewards and by occationally swing-trading.

Crypto's completely ruined my work ethtic wallahi :stressed:
How much do you make and how do you do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts