Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
As you may have noticed, you saw the Ichimoku cloud above (2nd chart posted be me). This is a very useful Japanese origin TA tool. After moving averages and Fibonacci levels it is my favorite.

But one important thing you have to do is change settings as the standard Tradingview.com Ichimoku settings are for TradFi which closes overnight while crypto trades 24/7. So change the settings to this:

''Ichimoku works with timely moving averages, so on the crypto markets it follows reason to set meaningful timespans considering the fact that crypto trades 24/7/365.

The traditional Ichimoku cloud settings (9, 26, 52, 26):

• 9 represents a week and a half of trading
  • 26 equals the number of trading days in a typical month (30 minus four Sundays)
  • 52 equals two months of trading days
The idea of special Ichimoku cloud settings for cryptocurrencies is that the market is open 24/7 (20, 30, 120, 60):
  • 7+3.5 = 10 (because of low volume on Sunday), or double for longer term trend capture
  • 30 days in a month
  • 2 trading months in crypto = 60 days''

Apollo

VIP
By the way, one more comment. The reason why I only show BTC charts is because all those other coins just follow BTC's pattern with more volatility. So chart BTC first, then ETH, and then your alt in question.

It's suppose to be a miner thats as small as a battery pack, you keep it at the edge of your window and it mines for you. I bought the bobcat miner one.

No one brought this up but. People are making bare money (over 2k where im at, per month) with this miner. I never tried it out but I want your opinions on it. It's suppose to mine at a low cost of electricity. I bought it a month ago, and since its from china takes like 2-4 months to process order and ship

If you go to this link https://explorer.helium.com/hotspots/112WBhDQfxQbzhasc6CJjd24TaCNiMhKT2FQg1z3S1wtbbbpnKKR you will see what im talking about, click onto rewards on the bottom and it will show you how much a person makes per month, so that guy makes 173 hnt per month, and the current price (06-25-2021) is $12, 173 x 12 = $2076 per month

Just want to know if anyone has it, or wants to talk about it.

Apollo

VIP
@ChiefFizzy

Most people here live in areas with high electricity cost. I don't think mining crypto is wise if you don't live in Iceland, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Venezuela or other weird places with low electricity cost.

You can make much more by just buying low and selling high, but of course people are too scared to buy low.

Apollo

VIP
Reversal still in place so long as it closes hourly candles above 31.2.

If BTC closes 2 hourly candles under 31.2, then expect Armageddon.

Apollo

VIP
If bitcoin decides to make a new low (under 28.8) then my Elliot Wave count is wrong and this guy's Elliot Wave count is the correct one:

Apollo

VIP
Tethered up and ready for bargains

If you are still fully in fiat, stay so until I give the ''bull market is back'' signal. Don't risk catching the bottom. The dip can keep on dipping. Better to buy it at 45K and ride it to like 120K than buy at 28K and then capitulate at 18K.

PS. Hodl USDC, not USDT.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Screenshot_20210627-165650_Chrome.jpg

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
this is major news

regulation is coming soon why do u think they stalling the sec v xrp case and recently judge approved SEC's request for deadline extension.

It is a regulation that is already in place that is getting enforced (from late 2020):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending