Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if market conditions are good for launching anything now, but its definitely a good idea as long as its something with a decent use case and not just a meme coin to rug people(haraam).
Would never want anything to do with haram or meme crap, plenty of ideas for solid projects with real world use case.

I know a bunch of friends (Somalis) that created Islamic fintech app called niyah which they sold to wahed which is backed by Aramco for a undisclosed fee likely in the millions.

None of them had any background in fintech or launched a business before, just regular guys that decided to organise and got tired working for corporation's.

If I remember correctly your background is senior dev which makes you a key personnel, why you think this is a bad time is beyond me, it's never a bad time, in fact it's better to launch now then in a long 4 year bear market with little to no price action.

Besides it will take considerable time anyway before we even agree on a project, road map, distribution, it would take months before we even start and perhaps a year before we have something to show for it.

I want to gauge the temperature of this thread to see how many participants are interested, based on that set up a discord channel, even if nothing comes of it, the discussions alone are much more fruitful than discussing what others already built.

Apollo

VIP
@Inquisitive_

I think the biggest opportunity in crypto for a Somali is setting up a fiat-to-crypto exchange focused on the Horn. There are some in Kenya already, so I would avoid that market. But Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somalia are completely untapped from what I gather.

In Nigeria it is super popular.. I think Africans would be into it.

It can be funded through an ICO, but I don't have the time/availability for it, perhaps you can take it up.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Inquisitive_

I think the biggest opportunity in crypto for a Somali is setting up a fiat-to-crypto exchange focused on the Horn. There are some in Kenya already, so I would avoid that market. But Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somalia are completely untapped from what I gather.

In Nigeria it is super popular.. I think Africans would be into it.

It can be funded through an ICO, but I don't have the time/availability for it, perhaps you can take it up.

This is a good idea, Horners do have a difficult time accessing to buy cryptos from what I have seen, because of ID/verification issues.

Apollo

VIP
Coinbase is thrilled to introduce Coinbase stock to all US investors.

wt0sOif.jpg

Coinbase is thrilled to introduce DOGE to all customers.

0vOjrNz.jpg

Coinbase is thrilled to introduce SUSHI to all customers.

1QYWttA.jpg

Coinbase is thrilled to introduce SOL to all customers.

mhHKL1Q.jpg

Coinbase is thrilled to introduce INTERNET COMPUTER to all customers.

Kv7ssCD.jpg

:dead:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@kickz @Apollo and the other tech guys on this thread, what is really stopping us from launching crypto project and make a killing ? It's not even that difficult to put one together and we have all the Dev skills required.

I see the most ridiculous projects with market caps of 100 million+ and we could easily do a much better job, it's life changing money, those that build will always make more money then those that invest.

We Essentially only need a react dev (I know a few) DevOps/Network/Security engineer, and a handful of core developers, we have plenty of them on this website alone from senior to juniors.

We can easily do this if we organise well and share the tokens in equitable fashion and do an ICO, doesn't even have to be full time.

There is plenty of ideas for a project we can discuss on discord and create a channel for this only selecting brothers with integrity, we can either be builders or continue being corporate slaves and pathetic retail traders on the side watching charts hoping to get rich.
im actually looking to create my own crypto currency. Im working on improving my python skills but I will be working on one soon.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bitcoin 20k otww. Lets gooooo. If theres any opportunity to do well in crypto its now. Make sure to capitalize on the upcoming dips.

Hi Apollo

Care to explain a bit more please? Do we have any chance of seeing a technical bounce tomorrow?

Would you sell Ethereum today or hold through 25 june?

I'm afraid of this date of two reasons you have provided.

NYAG /Tether

Ethereum Option

Looks like 30k is the still the floor, might push slightly below it and make a dent but shit I think people waiting on 25 or 20k might be waiting a while. I say this and watch it tank again.

Apollo

VIP
Hi Apollo

Care to explain a bit more please? Do we have any chance of seeing a technical bounce tomorrow?

Would you sell Ethereum today or hold through 25 june?

I'm afraid of this date of two reasons you have provided.

NYAG /Tether

Ethereum Option

Bounce already happened or is happening.

As for NYAG stuff, late June is supposed to be the deadline, but bureaucrats tend to delay shit.

As for ETH questions, dunno.

PS. Don't rely on me for market direction, always do your own research.

Apollo

VIP
My noob attempt at Elliott Wave Theory, let's see if this Suugo Science works:

The real Wyckoff Spring may come in August potentially.

hyAaCfv.png

26MACTJ.png

vHhdqTD.png

I am going to correct my Suugo Science and will go out on a limb and predict the ABC upwards wave will go further to abouts 44K.

jM2Lka0.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The 28k call from few weeks ago came to pass this last couple days, this guy is now calling for 20k before bullrun continues to upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending